Chapter 47 When the eggy is born, I'll make a lot of smoothies for Ningning

Hehe, hugged by a big meal ticket!

    So many people watching, fish, fish is a bit embarrassed.

    However, the big meal ticket was safe and sound, and the fish couldn't help it.

    Soon to be married to the big meal ticket, Yu's heart thumped when he thought of this, it was only natural that he was carried away by the big meal ticket! Fish, and fish have no legs.

    Li Jingfeng carried Xiaoyu all the way through the corridor from the entrance of the starship to the main control room, and came to the main control room.

    Li Le happily saluted Li Jingfeng: "Boss."

    The other operators also saluted Li Jingfeng, and everyone didn't think there was anything wrong with Li Jingfeng holding the fish. After all, mermaids are special existences that can appease the boss's mental strength. .

    Merfolk are precious and rare creatures, the darlings of their entire First Legion.

    And...Look at the red bracelet on Xiaoyu's body. This one is the future spouse of the boss, their general's wife...

    Li Jingfeng asked about the operation of the starship during the day, and after confirming that everything was normal, he took Shen Ning back to the room up.

    Shen Ning was held in Li Jingfeng's arms, and was carried in with peace of mind.

    Li Jingfeng put Shen Ning on the sofa outside, the robot pushed the small water wheel, and Li Jingfeng soaked the fish's tail in it.

    Shen Ning raised his head, looked at Li Jingfeng with a smile, it is so majestic to kill the enemy with the big meal ticket today!

    "Let me see, is there any injury?" Shen Ning grabbed Li Jingfeng's hand, with anxious eyes.

    Li Jingfeng's heart is soft, Ningning will always care about herself so much.

    Li Jingfeng took off his gloves and showed Shen Ning: "There is no injury, and there is an armor to protect it. Today is going smoothly, Ning Ning, don't worry     .

    "

The spiritual sea of ​​the meal ticket is still a little red, and Shen Ning is going to sing for Li Jingfeng.

    Shen Ning put his hands together and closed his eyes. Li Jingfeng said, "Wait."

    Everyone worked hard today, and many people had mental problems. Li Jingfeng called a few officers over to listen to Xiaoyu sing together.

    The officers were very excited when they came over, the little mermaid is so beautiful! !

    There are officers here who have been to the Marshal's Mansion before, and those who have never seen the little mermaid once, but have only seen photos, were very excited after seeing Ningning.

    Live little mermaid! !

    Marshal's little mermaid is too cute, woo woo woo.

    When Shen Ning saw everyone, he nodded generously. The officers saluted Li Jingfeng and Xiaoyu, but Xiaoyu was a little embarrassed.

    After paying the military salute, several people said in unison: "Boss, ma'am!"

    Yu blushed and was a little hot, but there was no need...

    Madam Marshal, you are too shy!

    The fish has not really married the big meal ticket yet!