Chapter 56 They're already Husband and Wife

Looking at the beautiful planet in front of him, Shen Ning couldn't wait.

    The spacecraft finally flew into the atmosphere, slowly lowered its altitude, and found a suitable landing place.

    Shen Ning looked at the white snow below from high in the sky, and suddenly asked: "Then, that, you...will you fly in your original form?" Li Jingfeng

    hugged Shen Ning from behind, and Shen Ning leaned in his arms innocently asked.

    Since knowing that Li Jingfeng is a giant dragon, Yu has been thinking about this question for a long time!

    Turning into a giant dragon, sitting on the back of a dragon and being carried by flying is too cool!

    Seeing the light in Xiaoyu's eyes, Li Jingfeng couldn't help but smile: "Of course."

    "Does Ningning like flying in the sky so much?" Li Jingfeng asked.

    "It's not that I like flying in the sky, but I'm also flying in the sky now. I like to sit on the dragon and fly in the sky!"

    How cool!

    Let me tell you that my friends are all envious of me.

    If, if it was on the earth in the previous life, then I would be the only one. No matter the east or the west, the dragon is a symbol of power! There are many stories and novels about dragons, and a steady stream was still being produced before the era of the Great Mutation.

    Just movies and novels, I have read many of them. .

    Although I can't return to the earth in my previous life now, it doesn't matter, the fish didn't have any friends in the previous life, and it was more like leaning on the beach to watch the stars and glaciers. In this life, the fish can show off with other little mermaids!

    For example, Xiao Jin, Zi Ling and the others, I wonder if Xiao Jin wants to find a giant dragon to "marry" himself after hearing this.

    Shen Ning leaned on the window and looked outside, look, now he is on the mothership, and he is flying high, but the feeling is different from the giant dragon, isn't it?

    "Okay!" Li Jingfeng was also very happy. When the spaceship descended to a certain height, Li Jingfeng said to Shen Ning, "Then let's go out now, and I will take Ning Ning to fly, okay?"

    "Hmm!"

    So Shen Ning was carried out of the small water truck by Li Jingfeng, and carried him out, all the way to the hatch of the mothership.

    Now the height is acceptable, Li Jingfeng opened the hatch, and a giant dragon appeared under the mothership.

    Shen Ning carefully climbed onto the back of the giant dragon, and one dragon and one fish flew forward with wings spread like this.

    The giant dragon was huge, much larger than the phantom Shen Ning saw, with a black body and red vertical pupils.

    The little mermaid sat on the neck of the giant dragon like this, with mountains, rivers and the sea under them, and the vast plains and mountains covered by the vast white snow.

    The Polaris is cold, and there are feathery snowflakes in the sky.

    Some snowflakes were quite heavy, and a large piece fell like salt particles, while others looked like ice crystals.

    Shen Ning was very excited, Li Jingfeng asked: "Ning Ning, is it cold?" The

    dragon's voice was accompanied by a deep dragon roar.