Chapter 23 Polaris in the seas breeze

Li Le gave Shen Ning an empty flower pot and a bunch of flower seeds, and said dotingly: "The flower seeds at home are all here, and they were all planted in the garden in previous years. Ning Ning, see which one you like. Plant it yourself!"

It's just growing flowers, and it's not a big deal, those nobles and ladies don't all raise flowers and birds.

Well, it seems that it can also cultivate the sentiment of fish.

Maybe in the future, Ningning will upgrade his aesthetics and appreciate his own wooden duck.

Looking at Li Le's smirk, Shen Ning knew that this big idiot was thinking about something, maybe he even let himself play with his evil eyeless wooden duck: ...Forget it, forget it

, Anyway, if the person didn't say it out loud, the fish would assume that he didn't understand.

However, fish are not meant for planting flowers. After Li Le left, Shen Ning slowly opened his hand, revealing the vegetable seeds inside, which he left while eating while no one was paying attention.

hey-hey.

Shen Ning buried the seeds in the flowerpot, poured some water, and comfortably returned to the large water tank in the mermaid room, and took a nap on the balcony where it could be exposed to the sun.

Fish is so happy!

In the evening, after Shen Ning finished his meal, he hadn't returned home with the big meal ticket.

Shen Ning was lying on the window sill, with three red fruits in front of him, an apple, a tomato, and a dragon fruit.

They are all left by the big glacier.

Uh...why haven't you come back yet?

The fish is a bit like a big glacier.

I heard that Da Bingchuan went on a mission again today, and he was still in a hurry. He obviously made an appointment for the base personnel to come to check tomorrow, and Da Bingchuan agreed to accompany him.

But today I left again because of an emergency.

Hate.

Facing the big glacier that broke his promise, Shen Ning was a little sad, but he couldn't get angry, knowing that the big glacier was for the good of the people...

The big glacier is protecting the safety of the people, the safety of the empire, and at the same time, it is also protecting its own safety.

Thinking of this, the little mermaid felt a little sweeter in her heart.

While drowsy, Shen Ning held on, and began to count the three beautiful purified fruits in front of him. These were reserved for the big glacier. Because he was worried that the big glacier would be in chaos when he came back, he prepared three more... Shen

Ning Ning still remembered that the big glacier suddenly "falled down" yesterday.

Not falling, but throwing the fish onto the bed.

.

Shen Ning blinked.

The feeling of the big glacier's lips brushing against his forehead came to mind.

And...before going to bed, the fish quietly put its hands on the crab doll, and grabbed it with the big glacier...

and how did the fish return to the shell bed!

I don't want to. I don't want to.

Shen Ning blushed a little while holding the little crab doll.