Chapter 16 The White Rose Palace

The next day, Shen Ning arrived at the palace led by Li Le.

The palace is very large, called the White Rose Palace. The architectural style is majestic and noble. The whole body is painted white with glaze paint. There are marble buildings everywhere, and there are statues of the goddess symbolizing freedom, love and peace. In the palace, there is also a Huge garden pool.

Pushed by Li Le, Shen Ning looked left and right curiously. Although his expression was like that of a country boy entering the city, no one could ignore Shen Ning's beauty.

The corners of Shen Ning's lips curled up slightly, obviously very happy.

Fish travel at public expense! ?

It is said that this kind of palace is an expensive tourist attraction on earth!

Before Shen Ning traveled, the earth had already developed into the era of great mutation. People had various supernatural powers, and some even had genetic fusion with animals, so Shen Ning being a mermaid was not so strange.

However, although Shen Ning entered the human society for a short time to study and knew some common background knowledge, he was still not very familiar with human life.

Here, Shen Ning slowly felt the feeling of "humanity".

Li Le and Shen Ning walked through the vestibule of the imperial palace and came to the garden. This is the imperial garden. There is a huge pool in the center of the imperial garden. The water in the pool is very clear, surrounded by rockery and marble. There is a white female statue in the center, and a waterfall-like fountain flows from the arm holding the scepter.

here it is?

Shen Ning suddenly discovered that there are many mermaids in the pool!

Wow, it's the same kind!

Shen Ning's eyes lit up, obviously very happy.

"Ning Ning, do you want to play with other little mermaids?" Li Le leaned over pushing the small water wheel and asked softly.

Shen Ning hugged the small water glass in his hand and nodded heavily: "Yeah!"

The fish wanted to go!

I haven't seen other fish for a long time, and I'm a little happy to see so many cute little mermaids at first glance!

And, most importantly, the fish wanted to communicate in the past, and wanted to ask them how to comfort the humans of the empire!

The fish heard the voices of those little mermaids talking in a distance, it was a language that fish could understand!

It turns out that the mermaid language in this world is the same as that on Earth!

The fish can't wait!

So Li Le pushed Shen Ning to the side of the pool, and was about to give some advice, when someone patted Li Le's shoulder.

A guard of the palace.

"Major General Li, the captain of His Majesty's personal guard, please tell me, and register for entering the palace by the way." The guard saluted and said respectfully.

"Registration to enter the palace? Isn't it okay to do it here?" Li Le was a little puzzled.

In fact, you have already registered to enter the palace, but for safety, you have to check it in the garden. In previous years, the guards directly took the form to find the guests.

"Uh, it's changed this year. Those who come from the Sky City have to make a special trip to the office area." "...

Okay." Li Le was actually a little unhappy, but because of the face of the palace, he had to leave .