Chapter 80

A few people returned to Emperor Star from Xuexing, Shen Ning fell asleep as soon as they came back, because the past few days playing in Xuexing was really exhausting~ Fish had never had such a good time playing, but

    correspondingly The body is also very tired.

    Li Jingfeng tucked up Lu Yuanxing's quilt, got up and went to the bathroom. He took a syringe full of transparent liquid.

    Li Jingfeng injected the liquid into his own vein with one injection, which is an inhibitor to delay the animal transformation period. So many things happened a while ago, and it was obvious that he could not bear his fragile animal transformation period, so Li Jingfeng postponed the animal transformation period.

    He still wants to take Ningning to another place. After everything is over, let's think about his animal transformation period.

    The animal transformation period is very dependent on people he trusts, so when the time comes, he may need Ningning by his side...

    He suddenly turned into a young dragon, I don't know if it will scare Ningning.

    Shen Ning slept until dawn the next day. When he woke up, Eggy lay beside him, and Shen Ning stroked it gently with his hand a few times: "Be good, baby, come out early to see me and you Jing Feng." Dad!"

    The doctor said that the eggs will break their shells in the next 1-5 months, but when will the eggs hatch?

    It is said that he and Li Jingfeng hatched eggs, but not fully hatched.

    Li Jingfeng intermittently took time off at night to incubate the eggs, while he held the eggs to warm the baby with his own body temperature.

    Mermaids and giant dragons seem to treat their balls differently.

    Shen Ning got up, thought about it, and put the eggs in the incubator. The incubator was designed according to the hatching environment of mermaid eggs, and it was very safe. Shen Ning put his hands together and thanked the incubator seriously: "Thank you , Hatching Man."

    This really saved me and Li Jingfeng a lot of trouble!

    However, looking at the servants coming and going outside the window, Shen Ning was a little strange.

    He grabbed a man and asked, "What is this doing?"

    The servant was terrified and respectful. This is a little mermaid!

    The servant was very excited that he could talk to the little mermaid.

    He lowered his voice, and said: "Madam, it is the marshal who asked us to build the incubation room..."

    Shen Ning's voice also lowered involuntarily: "Is this matter confidential?"

    "Yes, so we only used it." People in the Marshal’s Mansion don’t use outside craftsmen.” The servant said, “It’s only claimed to be an expansion.”

    Shen Ning understood what was going on and let him go, at this time Li Jingfeng also stood behind Shen Ning.

    Li Jingfeng and Shen Ning stood on the steps together and watched the people coming and going in the yard. They were carrying materials to the side of the yard.

    Li Jingfeng just wanted to explain, Shen Ning asked: "Are we going out again?"

    Li Jingfeng was surprised, then nodded, with an appreciative smile: "How did Ning Ning know?"

    Shen Ning said: "If we Here, just use an incubator, and there is no need to spend a lot of time building such a secret incubation room. Only when we go out will the babies stay in a safe environment." "That's right." Li Jingfeng pulled