Chapter 60 Mecha is activate at the first level

Li Le has long been waiting for Shen Ning at the training ground.

    He didn't participate in today's meeting, and happened to be looking after the little mermaid at the base.

    Wearing a thick padded jacket, Shen Ning walked in front of Li Le with his legs wide open.

    Li Le looked down at the little mermaid, scratched his head and said with a smile: "It's the first time I've seen you walking on your legs from such a close distance, and I'm not used to it."

    Shen Ning said: "Hmph, what else is on your side? Don't mules get used to it?"

    "Ah, you really took me for a mule, I said, that look in the past!"

    Li Le: quq

    He was despised by a small fish.

    Of course the two of them knew that this was just a joke. In fact, Li Le was very hearty. Not only did he not mind, but he was also a little happy. Li Le opened a mecha, and said to Shen Ning: "This mecha is the most commonly used model in the base. The driving force is relatively gentle, Ning Ning, try it in the second driving position first, and get off if it doesn’t work..."

    Li Le said solemnly: "Also, if you encounter any physical discomfort, especially a headache, you must tell me and pick it up in time. Turn off the sensor, don't be brave."

    Shen Ning nodded, indicating that he understood.

    With Li Le's support, Shen Ning stepped onto the mech and sat in the second pilot's seat.

    He looked at the synapses needed to connect with the mecha. This is a simple head-mounted device, like a steel ring headband, but there are a few red wires hanging from the headband, and the top of the red wire is to be attached to the head. on the synapse.

    Shen Ning put on the device and connected the synapse with his own spiritual thread.

    As soon as it was connected, Shen Ning felt dizzy for a while, and when Li Le turned on the operating system of the mecha, the dizziness became even stronger. He closed his eyes, and his eyes were bright, as if there was a beam of light in the universe Qiongyu. A strong light rushed towards him, with an almost deafening tinnitus.

    Shen Ning was sweating profusely, but he was unwilling to give up.

    Swords have no eyes on the battlefield, there is a wave of stars and beasts in front, and the emperor is watching behind. If... If he can help Li Jingfeng on the battlefield, then Li Jingfeng's survival rate will be greatly improved.

    Shen Ning could not forget the scene where Li Jingfeng died alone in the original book.

    He will not, and will not allow such a thing to happen, the system brought him here just to change, since the system has selected him, it means that he has hope.

    But...

    Shen Ning heard the voice of the operating system.

    "System warning, the type of mental power does not match, system warning, the type of mental power is not from the Nolan Empire..."

    The mecha system was rejecting him.

    The sweat on Shen Ning's face was getting bigger and bigger. Li Le saw that something was wrong and hurriedly cut off the start-up procedure of the mecha. He looked at Xiao Yu worriedly: "Ning Ning, how do you feel?" God, if Ning

    Ning What happened to Ning, the boss didn't tear him up yet!

    Li Le Waterfall sweated, and was afraid after a while.