Chapter 117 Shen Ning threw herself into Xia Rong's arms.

Shen Ning stared blankly at Xia Rong opposite.

    I saw Xia Rong's legs turned into fish tails, the long pink fish tail dragged the ground, and the pale translucent tail fins swayed in the torrent of sea water at the bottom.

    Xia Rong's hair color also gradually changed, from pure black to pale gold, and his pink pupils reflected Shen Ning's eyes.

    "--Father!" Shen Ning threw herself into Xia Rong's arms.

    At this moment, the time was infinitely elongated - magnified, Shen Ning fell into Xia Rong's arms, he felt the fragrance of his father, it was the cub's instinctive attachment to its mother.

    Many cubs are sensitive to the breath of the person who gave birth to them. The smell of their mother or father has a fatal sweetness to them, and Shen Ning is no exception.

    Dad is so fragrant, it is a reassuring smell.

    And - his father is not dead, his father is still alive, and it is Xia Rong who has been by his side all the time! !

    Hundreds of years, hundreds of years have passed.

    Shen Ning never thought that he would see his father one day, nor did he dare to think about it.

    "Woooo." Shen Ning felt his eye sockets sore, and the sand was rubbed in his eyes.

    So wronged and sad.

    In fact, I was happy, but the tears just couldn't stop.

    I hope my father can coax himself.

    Xia Rong couldn't be more excited.

    He stretched out his hand with distinct phalanges, gently rubbing the little fish's hair.

    This is the egg I gave birth to in May. He was conceived in the sea of ​​another world, broke the shell, and finally grew into such a beautiful appearance.

    There was still some shadow of his father on him.

    Xia Rong's eyes were softer.

    Ning Ning grew up very well, far beyond his expectations, no one raised him, but the brilliance of Ning Ning is still gentle.

    Xia Rong imagined countless situations, including the worst plan, such as children becoming violent and murderous under difficult circumstances, but so what, they owed him, how could he be harsh.

    Unexpectedly, Ning Ning became the best in his mind.

    He is a little lazy, likes to sleep late, likes to eat delicious food, but he is not afraid when encountering difficulties, bravely makes decisions in the face of difficulties and dangers, and goes to the deserted star to find his spouse.

    Now, he led the surviving little mermaid group to come here and found the origin of the palace.

    That's good, that's very good.

    He has no other expectations for Ningning, he only hopes that he will be happy, joyful, and always safe.

    This is the most simple wish of a father.

    Xia Rong rubbed Xiaoyu's soft blond hair, and said softly: "Let me see, is there any injury?"

    Shen Ning had worked hard to absorb and purify the inheritance just now.

    Shen Ning raised his head and leaned closer to his father: "Yeah!"

    He completely opened his mind and let his father see.