Chapter 74 Human heart is sinister

After hearing this, Shen Ning and Li Jingfeng didn't show it on their faces, and followed the person in charge quietly into a room.

    Shen Ning came in after Li Jingfeng, and saw that there were already a lot of people standing in the room, about six or seven. The person in charge came in and walked to a cylindrical water tank in the center, where a thin and shriveled mermaid was sleeping.

    Yes, shriveled, Shen Ning has never seen a fish like this. In the Emperor Star Base, there is not a mermaid that is not healthy and fat.

    With the opening of the water tank, the water level dropped, revealing the appearance of the mermaid inside. The upper body of the mermaid came out of the water, sensing the change in the environment, he opened his eyes.

    Shen Ning saw that this mermaid was very emaciated, so thin that it was not in the shape of a fish, and its scales had lost their luster.

    And in the most beautiful and proud eyes of the mermaid, the vivid brilliance has lost its luster, and there is only a lifeless withering.

    Yes, this mermaid has lost hope and is just living in pain.

    The person in charge showed neither pity nor guilt at all, but mechanically gestured to the mermaid, indicating that the mermaid could start singing.

    The mermaid's hands covered her chest, with colorless blue blood flowing from her body, her eyes were broken, and she opened her mouth softly.

    In an instant, a kind of soft spiritual force sprinkled in the spiritual sea of ​​everyone in the room, but Shen Ning could feel that this spiritual particle was very weak.

    For a moment, Shen Ning felt distressed.

    This is his clan.

    is his countryman.

    Li Jingfeng knew that Shen Ning was feeling uncomfortable at the moment, so he put his arms around Shen Ning's waist to support Shen Ning.

    In the eyes of outsiders, even the president, Li Jingfeng, did not forget to coerce the little beauty to play with him at this moment.

    When the mermaid sang, the person in charge left. He had heard too many mermaid songs. At first, he was fresh and enjoyed it. Later, when his spirit became very stable, he became a little numb to it. Listening to mermaid singing would be better than listening to a few ditties.

    The customers who came here to listen to the song were different, they were all mentally disturbed, such as that Mr. Li, whose eyes were so red, they were reluctant to leave.

    So the person in charge was relieved, and he went straight back to his room, resting his legs on the table.

    Shen Ning and Li Jingfeng looked at each other silently, now is the opportunity, the mermaid will sing soon, they only have ten minutes!

    Shen Ning suddenly opened his mouth silently and asked the singing little mermaid: "How many mermaids are trapped here?" The

    singing mermaid was stunned.

    He took a deep look at Shen Ning, and sang in a mermaid tone at a frequency that humans cannot hear: "I saw ten of them in total. I don't know if there are more..."

    Ten Only!

    More than half of what Yan found! Even, there may be more...

    "Got it, thank you, don't be afraid, we will rescue you out."

    Shen Ning and Li Jingfeng looked at each other, Li Jingfeng looked at the monitor in the room, turned on his smart terminal, and turned on the The monitoring equipment was connected to enter a program, which instantly blacked out the monitoring, and the two rushed out while the person in charge was away.