Chapter 25 The fish has a sweet heart.

Li Jingfeng paused.

It seems that he did hurt Xiaoyu but Xiaoyu didn't say...

what happened?

But Li Jingfeng couldn't remember anything.

Alas, it is a very annoying and helpless disadvantage to lose part of your memory when you run amok.

Seeing Xiaoyu's blushing face trying to hold back his hesitation, did he do something to bully Xiaoyu?

But there is no impression at all.

It's almost time for the mission, and Li Jingfeng has always been punctual, so he can only say: "Then Ning Ning will play by himself in the morning, and I will try to come back before noon, okay?" "Yeah!"

Shen Ning nodded vigorously, "Go Go!"

He waved his hand at the dinner ticket, and before leaving, he went to the window to watch Li Jingfeng leave.

When Li Jingfeng walked to the gate of the courtyard and looked back, he saw Xiaoyu's figure against the glass, with curly blond hair lying obediently on his round shoulders, very beautiful.

Li Jingfeng smiled lightly, then turned and left without looking back.

Hmm - the back view of the big meal ticket is quite handsome!

Shen Ning flicked his tail, decided to rest for a while, and then looked at the growth of the Chinese cabbage in his flower pot.

Shen Ning drove a small water truck to the place where the flower pots were placed. The flower pots were placed in the corner of the room where they could get sunlight, and the fish watered the flower pots every day.

Also let the snow snow beast use the spirit spring.

But why hasn't it germinated yet?

strangeness.

Shen Ning was a little distressed.

However, just when Shen Ning was about to turn around and leave, he felt something green flash past his sight.

Shen Ning went back again, bent down, and pulled the soil, wow, it is a bud, there is a bud, it's just too small, the fish didn't find it just now!

Fortunately, come back and have a look!

Shen Ning decided that when the cabbage grew up and matured, he would quietly put it in the kitchen and mix it with other vegetables, so that others would not easily discover the secret of this cabbage!

Then feed it to Li Jingfeng and Li Le to heal their spiritual sea~

If this vegetable grows well in the future, you can cultivate a few more, so that there will be a steady stream of pure food-no, food that can purify the spiritual sea up.

It's just that the flower pot is still too small, far from the scale Shen Ning imagined.

Shen Ning tilted his head and looked at the garden outside the window. If it was transformed into a vegetable garden...

Shen Ning's thoughts began to fly, and a certain vegetable-growing gene began to cause trouble in his body. I don't know how to explain the matter, and I can't say the source of the snow snow beast.

Also, maybe Li Jingfeng and the others wouldn't believe it, right?

Well.

In fact, Yu wanted to confess to the big meal ticket.