Chapter 48 If Ning Ning wants to raise fish, he must first have fry, right?

In the afternoon of the second day, the star beasts in the entire buffer zone were cleaned up.

    Shen Ning witnessed the speed of the First Legion and the strength of the First Marshal, and was almost stunned.

    Too, too powerful!

    So many star beasts were killed in two days.

    Now the entire buffer zone is left with only yellow sand all over the sky, and the defense line that was washed into a sieve before has been re-arranged. These soldiers are orderly like worker bees in a hive.

    Everyone obeyed Li Jingfeng's orders, and they implemented them neatly and efficiently.

    Is this the executive power of the First Legion?

    Shen Ning looked at Li Jingfeng who was directing outside, his eyes became admirable.

    If you don't come out and see for yourself, you won't know how much ability is needed for combat, command, and aftermath.

    But Li Jingfeng was able to do all of this so well.

    Shen Ning looked at Li Jingfeng, a little obsessed, this man must be the most capable man in the world.

    He shouldn't be bullied.

    In the original book, the big meal ticket was bullied to death. On the barren star, he killed the star beast alone and could not be rescued. He died in isolation and helplessness. Thinking of this, Shen Ning felt resentful and distressed.

    unacceptable! !

    Just as Shen Ning obediently waited for the others to return to the voyage, the station in the main control room of the starship suddenly received another signal.

    After the operator connected, the displayed screen turned out to be a princess!

    It turned out that the princess went to participate in the soldier review, but found that there were only a part of the soldiers, and they were led by the general of the First Army. Li Jingfeng didn't come at all, and they went to lead the subordinates to the buffer zone to kill the star beasts! And it also brought a small fish!

    The princess was so angry that her seven orifices were filled with smoke, so she ordered the royal guards to open a spaceship to look for someone.

    The communication was connected, and the princess immediately saw the little mermaid in the control room.

    I saw the little mermaid sitting in the small water tanker, wearing a very beautiful little padded jacket, with long blond hair, and half of her tail protected by a small blanket. Looking at it this way, she looked like a weak little prince who needed a wheelchair.

    "You are the little mermaid." The princess said proudly.

    Shen Ning rolled his eyes, isn't his tail obvious? What is not a little mermaid? ?

    I don't want to talk to her.

    At first glance, she looked like a domineering woman, and Shen Ning didn't have a good impression of her.

    "Hey, talk!"

    The fish stopped talking.

    Shen Ning drank milk tea sweetly.

    Being a fish is good, anyway, mermaids don’t speak Imperial language very well, so there’s nothing you can do if you don’t speak~ The

    princess was so angry that her eyes were filled with tears: “It’s too much! You are a bad fish. Where’s the marshal? I want to see you Marshal."