Chapter 21Little Crab

Lying in Li Jingfeng's arms, Shen Ning was very happy, nestling on Li Jingfeng's chest obediently, enjoying Li Jingfeng's love.

    Shen Ning's heart beats very fast, Yu... actually likes big meal tickets, right?

    Even though she had never been in a relationship before, Shen Ning felt the emotion of "like" inexplicably.

    Big Glacier smells so good.

    Shen Ning lightly rubbed against Li Jingfeng's chest, a little reluctant to leave.

    Li Jingfeng hugged Ningning like a treasure in his arms.

    Even though I have hugged Ningning so many times, every time I hug Ningning, I still feel very excited and my heart beats a little anxiously.

    From the moment he gave Ning Ning the bracelet, Li Jingfeng believed that Shen Ning was his spouse.

    Since he wants to marry Shen Ning and marry Shen Ning, he must treat his wife better.

    Li Jingfeng knew that he liked Ningning.

    He is iron-blooded in the army, has a fierce style, and of course he is not careless about his feelings, and he can see his own intentions very clearly.

    But she dared not tell the little mermaid, because she was afraid that her liking would scare Ningning.

    He still remembered that when they first met, Xiaoyu's eyes were shocked and stunned from time to time, and he was cute and cute.

    It should be... afraid.

    Yes, which mermaid is not afraid of himself?

    With Ningning by my side, I am really lucky in my life.

    Li Jingfeng looked at Xiao Daimeng in his arms, his brows and eyes softened a bit.

    Today he was working a bit late, Li Le also had something to do and couldn't play with Shen Ning, Shen Ning might not be used to staying in the mermaid room alone?

    Anyway, Ningning is very obedient, and it's okay to accompany her to work.

    Li Jingfeng had to admit that even at work, with Ningning by his side, he felt settled down, and even boring work became more interesting.

    In this way, the two came to the study with their own "thoughts".

    While Shen Ning was soaking in the small water tank, Li Jingfeng asked someone to bring a large comfortable chair and placed it beside him.

    Li Jingfeng buried his head in processing the documents under the lamp, while Shen Ning also tilted his head to look at it.

    Seeing Li Jingfeng's frown suddenly, and the pen in his hand resting on the document for a long time without saying a word, Shen Ning tugged Li Jingfeng's sleeve worriedly: "Ah." What's the matter with you

    ?

    Li Jingfeng stopped writing and glanced sideways at the little mermaid, with a soft light in his eyes, he rubbed the center of his brows, and said: "It's okay, it's just that star beasts have appeared frequently in the seventh district recently, and they are all difficult pollutants, Your Majesty." They actually want to reduce the defense of the Seventh District and reduce military expenditure..."

    "Although the aborigines in the Seventh District are relocating, there are still many ordinary residents, so for these residents..." Li Jingfeng didn't say anything more, but Shen Ning already understood up.