Chapter 101 Go to the tree nest library

"Understood." Li Jingfeng carried Shen Ning and the child to the bed, while communicating with the other party.

    "Continue to send people from the reconnaissance company to watch, and report immediately if there is any situation." Li Jingfeng said, "Tomorrow morning, let all the officers connect online and have a small meeting." "Yes." The operator gave a military salute

    .

    "What's wrong?" Shen Ning was a little worried.

    The cub in his arms was already sleeping with his fingers wrapped around him.

    Shen Ning held a small fish tank, and the cubs couldn't conjure up their legs, and couldn't do without water.

    And the cubs wanted to sleep with the two fathers, so Shen Ning thought of a way to requisition the small fish tank at home.

    The cubs are not big enough to fit into a small fish tank.

    Shen Ning looked at Zai Zai's beautiful fish tail in the fish tank, and thought it was really pretty.

    Shen Ning, who was in control, picked up the fish tank and looked at it over and over again.

    Hey, hey, hey.

    It was born by itself!

    So Shen Ning lay in Li Jingfeng's arms while he hugged the cubs and fell asleep.

    The next day, Li Jingfeng went to a meeting early in the morning, and Shen Ning also woke up early. He hugged the three cubs who were still asleep, and turned on the smart terminal to browse the star network.

    The baby is asleep, but not dead, Xiao Xiaoyu's tail is still curling Shen Ning's fingers.

    Shen Ning stretched out his fingers, and the cub's tail was hooked.

    After leaving, the cub automatically let go of its tail.

    Haha, it's an automatic finger massager!

    Shen Ning thought it was very fun, played with this little mermaid for a while, then played with that little mermaid for a while, and then stroked the little dragon's head.

    All this dilutes the solemnity in Shen Ning's heart.

    The news from last night is still vivid, saying that the federal army is approaching and stationed at the border...

    Federation?

    Shen Ning doesn't know much about this regime that has always been incompatible with the empire.

    It is said that the two sides only have exchanges in economic and trade, and there are few other intersections. Both sides are struggling to deal with the star beasts in their own star fields, and even there are very few people who have traveled in the past.

    Federation...why is this?

    Do you want to take advantage of the chaos of the empire to annex the territory of the empire? Or want to take the opportunity to grab a little oil?

    For a political system that has lasted hundreds of years, Shen Ning is not afraid to speculate on them with the greatest malice.

    Such a huge political system is not some silly, sweet and pure little angel.

    Shen Ning shook hands, and found that the star network was full of such information.

    Everyone expressed concern about the federation's actions.