Chapter 2

Sameer, Agent Sameer Chohan. The man under the facade of that helpless beggar was him.

For months he has been searching a pawn to trap and bring the most wanted criminal to the altar of death.

And now finally he got succeeded in it.

Ayzel was perfect for his mission.
And he started to lure her. After the very first day of his encounter, he reached the cafe where she worked.

And then he started to visit the cafe daily. And somehow Ayzel always ended up serving coffee.

It was another normal day.

"hey, Ayzel, that cute boy is here again. Go ask him, and please this time don't come back without his number." her co-worker, Maria, winked at her.

Ayzel shook her head. She was never interested in this stuff. Her only dream was to achieve her dream career.

As usual, she went to him. But this time she directly brought his order, without even asking. And served him.

" How do you know I am gonna have this order?" he asked with fake innocence.

"Because for the last week, you have been ordering the same," she replied with a polite smile.

"But today I wanted to order something else," he replied in a serious tone.
The colors drained from her face. He could complain to the Manager, it's her mistake. She should have asked him before serving.

On seeing her face, Sameer started to laugh.
"Hey, relax! I am just messing with you," he told her.
Ayzel release the breath she was holding. She started to chuckle too.

"By the way, I am Sameer. Your good name?" he introduced himself.

Seeing Ayzel's hesitancy, he pursued his lips. "It's okay if you don't feel comfortable to talk.. "

"Ayzel" she cut him and told him her name.
Sameer's eyes lit up.

And that's how their friendship started. 
Sameer told her about his job and other stuff. Ayzel share all her background and dreams with him. Sameer also doesn't have any siblings and his parents were dead too. But at least he had memories with them.

Ayzel did not even have her mother's pic. Only knew her name.

And they talked about each other likes and dislikes.

For Ayzel, Sameer was a brave, intelligent, and honest policeman, who want to purify this country from criminals.
He told Ayzel that he could help in getting a job in any good restaurant. But Ayzel said she wanted to do it on her own, not under the influence of recommendation.

After one month of their friendship, he proposed to her. But Ayzel politely denied him saying that it is too early for her. For now, she only wanted to establish herself. Sameer accepted her decision from the heart.
But they promised to be friends.
Another month passed. They decided to celebrate their 2 months friendship anniversary.
                         ************

" Sameer, 2 months had passed but your rat has not been ready yet. When she will enter into lion's den? Hope so this one does not end like the previous one." Sameer's boss asked.

"The trap has already been printed in morning newspapers. My rat will be in the lion's den so soon." He was sounding like no less than a devil.

Meanwhile in the cafe.

Ayzel was cleaning the shelf when Maria showed her the newspaper.

"Ayzel look, there is a job vacancy. A family needs Person Chef. Along with salary, they are also offering accommodation as well. And the family is not ordinary.
It's the Skindar family. "THE SKINDERS", look girl working for them is bigger than working in a five-star hotel. They will make you rich."

Ayzel took the newspaper from Maria, and read the advertisement. The offer was really tempting. Because the deadline for leaving the Orphanage was also nearing.
Mrs. Khan was also worried.

"I will discuss it with Sameer," she told Maria.  Then engrossed in her work.

Maria went away and secretly called Sameer.

"I have shown her the newspaper. I am sure she will say yes to it." she was smiling cunningly.
"Well done, Well done. You will get your tip as per the deal," he said wickedly.

At night Ayzel met Sameer. She discussed the offer with him.
She forgot to mention the family's name.
She asked his opinion.

"Well, there is nothing wrong in trying. But only say yes, if the working environment suits you. If someone bothers you there, I m just one call away." He uplifted his collar.

"he hehe he, stop in Sameer. I am not going to work for a criminal family. I just have to cook food for them." she was still giggling.

"Oh poor Ayzel, you don't know where you are going to land." thought Sameer.

" I just hope, this time I would get selected." she sighed.

"they would be fools if they reject my super chef." Sameer increased her courage.

Then they both cut the cake and celebrated their friendship.

The dinner was going at Skinder's Mansion. The head chair was occupied by the lady of the house, Aliya Skinder the grandmother of Zain and Burhan Skinder. At her left side Zikrian Skinder, father of Burhan was seated. And at her right side, both boys were seated.

"Zain beta, tomorrow some people come for the chef post. I am just reminding you because you have to make the final decision, I can't afford the new chef after every 1-2 weeks." Aliya Khanum reminded him.

Because of Zain, no chef lasted long. Her grandmother was not able to cook food now as she did in the past. And does not like the cooking of others as well. He preferred home-cooked food. He rarely ate outside food.

"My beautiful grandma, the chef is not a problem here. Zain bro needs a skillful and sophisticated wife with Khandani attributes, experts in making round rotis( bread). " Burahn illustrated his theory.

Zain smacked his head.

"Replacing a chef is easier than replacing a wife," he said nonchalantly.

His uncle also smiled. "But son one day, you have to settle down with your family."

A wave of bitter emotion passed through his face.

"Grandma, I will be on time. Just make sure nobody will enter without the security check-up. Good night". He rose from his chair and went to his room.

One by one all the other members also left.

It was already late at night, but Zain was practicing his murderous skill on a caught mole.

The captured was almost half dead. But Zain was nowhere to show him any mercy.

He was still continuously punching. The man had already told him all the information he knew.

" pl...ea..se, p..lea..se..just kill....kill me now." the man was begging him now.

"The name. Give me the name of your master. And then I release you from the cage of life."

The man's legs and arms were already broken. He was no longer tied. And Why to tie a man who could not move a single limb?

" I on...ly kn..ow the ini....tial of his na..m..e. "S" and nothing. "

"Okay. Time to go to hell." then he shot him straight in his head and asked his man to burn his body.

Now he could sleep a peaceful sleep. Because only bloodshed satisfies his inner beast, hiding under his handsome and Greek god-like body and face.