Chapter 26

The words spoken by Sameer were still lingering in Ayzel's mind. But her heart was not ready to accept it. From Aliya Khanum to Zikria and Burhan they all have treated her as family.
Zain was harsh and cruel in the beginning but in the last two months, there was a healthy change in his negative attitude too.

It only leaves Warda.

"I hope they find evidence against Warda." She thought to herself and then smiled.  In dilemma she was.
But the happy and cheerful moments with them won over Sameer's words.

"Sameer said he is only suspicious but not sure. They don't have any evidence yet. So why I would burden myself with the doubt? She was in peace now. And engrossed herself in work normally.

But her peace was short-lived when Warda came back. Only the mere sight of her makes Ayzel sick and scared.

"Bring fresh juice for Warda Ma'am, she is at the poolside." A maid told her.

"Why do I have to bring it? I will make it and then you will fetch it." Ayzel said meekly. Interaction with Warda was never good news for her.

"I don't know she strictly told me that you would serve her. Deal it by yourself." The maid shrugged her shoulders and went away.

Ayzel sighed. She prepared the juice. Once it was done she gulped hard. Preparing herself to face Warda's music.

Warda was sitting near the pool. The deep blue water was shining inside the pool. Ayzel placed the juice on the table. She attempted to rush from there but Warda's voice stopped her.

"Why in a rush, Miss Maid? Afraid of me?" she asked her in a mean tone.

Ayzel shook her head. " No Ma'am, I just have work inside. Why would I be afraid of you," She replied with lower eyes.  But inside she was trembling.

"Tsk. Tsk. But you should be afraid of me. Though there are not any horses." she chuckled cunningly, taking a sip from the juice.

Azyel's throat was getting dry. Then Warda stood up and now she was standing close to her.

"Because of you for the first time in my life, I was insulted and scolded by my brother. My friends got banned." She was seething.

"Ma'am, I'm sorry. But it was not my intention." Ayzel tried to justify herself.

"Huh, not your intention. My foot!" Warda gripped her forearm forcefully. She was digging her sharp long nail into Ayzel's upper arm.

"Ma'am please stop" She was getting hurt.

Then next moment she threw Ayzel into the pool. She was laughing loudly.

But poor Azyel was gaping for air. She did not know how to Swim. The use of limbs was not helping her. Warda was not taking pity on her, rather she was enjoying her pain.

Someone jumped into the pool to save the drowning Ayzel. It was Burhan. He saved her and safely brought her out. But Ayzel had already gulped water. Burhan gave compression on her chest, then the water came out. She was coughing badly. Burhan immediately covered her shivering body with a nearby towel.

Warda was fuming in anger. It was the second time Ayzel was rescued from her atrocity. Burhan gave her murderous looks.

"TUMHARA DIMAGH KHARAB HU CHUKA HAI! " he yelled at her.
(You have gone completely nuts)

With his support, Ayzel stood up. He was carrying her inside but stopped in his tracks. Something occurred in his mind.

"Wait here," he told her.

Then he pushed Warda into the pool. Tit for Tat. And it was the first time she was hurt physically and that too by Burhan. Ayzel's eyes widened.

"Burhan what have you done?" she cried.

"Served her right."  Then he took her inside. When they reached the main hall the rest of the people were shocked to see Drencheded Ayzel in support of Burhan.

"Burhan! What happened to her?" worried Zikria asked.

"Ask your psycho niece!"/he replied loudly in anger and took Ayzel to her room.

Zain was in pain and anger at the same time. It was the second time his squirrel was hurt.

Soon wet Warda followed them too inside.

"Uncle! Your psycho son did this to me, for that cheap maid," she complained to Zikria.

"Bhai I want her out, right now. And that Burhan he won't step in here again" She ordered Zain.

"First of all, my son did not do this to you. Ayzel's brother did this. If you have hurt my daughter this way, then my son would go harsher on you." Zikria calmly replied her. Her mouth was hung open.

"Bhai, won't you say anything about this??" she was seeking help from his brother.

"Apnay Kamray main dafa hu jao. Aur koshish karna k Sara din apni shakal maat dikhana." Zain told her in loathed voice. And then went to Ayzel's room.

Get lost into your room and try not to show your face the whole day)

She was in a changed dress now. Burhan was sitting in front of her on the bed.

"Burhan, you have fueled her anger. Now she will take a grudge against me," she said in a quivering voice.

"I will break her hands if she ever tries to touch you again." he was determined.

1

2

3
And then they both sneezed synchronized

First, they paused then they laughed.
"You should change too," she advised him.

Zain came in. Seeing him, Burhan left and his empty seat was taken by Zain.

"How are you feeling now? And why did it happen in the first place?" he asked her. Ayzel felt concern and care in his voice.

Then she told him everything. " I don't know what have I done to secure my position in her bad book?" she sniffled.
Symptoms of flu were appearing.

"I have scolded her. From now on you won't serve her, under no circumstances," he instructed her.
She nodded.

"Just a few more days. Bear it for a few days more. Then I will make it right. Things will change for you. Warda will respect you too. Just give me some time." his words were spoken in the softest voice. Then he left flabbergasted Ayzel.

What he was going to do in a few days?

Please guys do follow me if you are liking the story.