Chapter 20

Please my silent and nonsilent readers show your support through votes and comments, respectively.

It would be a great pleasure if you follow me☺️☺️☺️☺️ let's dig into the chapter now.

The silence like a graveyard and the temperature like Sahara Dessert had empowered the main hall of the mansion. Burhan was at the burning end of the stick. And even his father could not bring himself to save his only son from Zain.

"Bhai wo actually... " Burhan like a scared goat tried to explain.

"What! Wo? Huh, Mr. Burhan? I don't need your rubbish apology. I want the task done. When I told you to make a booking One week ago then why?" he was barking.

Aliya Khanum and Asma Khala were also looking at Burhan with pity. Their head was hung down. Even they are helpless too in this regard.

There was a small event planned for some important business members and politicians in the mansion. Zain had asked Burhan to make a booking with the city's best catering company. Due to his negligence, he failed to do this at that time. And when Zain asked him for confirmation he called them. But to his misery, they were already booked and under any circumstances, they were unable to do their function.

"Only two days are left you idiot. I don't care how you will do it. But if I have to face any shame due to you, you would be unable to face yourself." The darkness in Zain's tongue was still maintained.

"Bhai there are many other companies. I will talk to them" Burhan meekly gave an opinion.

"Every time I have hired the best. And I don't want the second best." he heartlessly dejected his idea.

Well, Mr. Perfect never has comprised over perfection.

Then a feminine voice interrupted them.

"If you allow, I can manage it." It was Azyel. Everyone was taken aback by her bravery. Saying such a thing under such circumstances was equal to walking to the hungry lion's mouth.

Burhan gave her a look of "why-did-you-want-to-suicide.

"Ayzel beti, listen.." Zikria tried to talk to her but Zain raised his hand, telling him to be silent.

"So dear sister decided to jump in? Well, it's impressive." his taunt was filled with venom.

"I can manage the event. For decorations and other services, you can hire any other company members. Your main concern is with food. Just tell me the menu and the number of guests. I promise you will not be disappointed. You won't have to face any shame." she confidently said.

"Yeh bhi very sath marain gi" Burhan muttered to himself.

(She will die too with me)

"Beti you do not have to do this." Zakria again tried to save her.

"Okay done. If the sister has decided to save his dearest brother lazy ass, then who are we to say a word. I would like to see how you save this sluggish insect. And if you fail, then your punishment will be worse than his and I promise you that." Zain snarled and with loud angry steps he marched to his room.

All three elders were shaking their heads in dejection.

"May Allah have mercy on both of you." Saying this Aliya rose followed by Asma and left them. Soon Zikria left too. Now both siblings were there.

"Yar Ayzel did you just dumb your brain somewhere? There was no need for it. Bhai just would beat me or give me another harsh punishment. It's not like he was going to kill me. But with you, how would you take his wrath?" Burhan slapped his head. He was pulling his hair in frustration. But the mountain of confidence was still standing high in Ayzel.