Chapter 4

The next day. Today she was leaving the orphanage forever. Twenty-two years passed in a blink. Mrs. Khan and all the other people in the orphanage, from young to old, were sad. Every eye was teared up.

The kids made cards for her. Cute cards. The driver came. He put her luggage, comprising a small suitcase, in the car.
She hugged them. Mrs. Khan hugged her in the last. Gloomy the atmosphere was. Before sitting in the car, she put a last glance at the orphanage and then waved to all of them who come to see off her.

And her new journey began.

The driver on the way introduced himself. His name was Mukhtar and he had been serving Skinders for the last ten years. He recently got married. He was a nice and humble kind of person.
She was so engrossed, that the mansion came, and she did not realize. She only saw a limited portion of the mansion yesterday.
The interior was mind-blowing. She was awe-struck.
With an open mouth, she was looking at the hall while dragging her suitcase. Suddenly she bumped into a hard wall and fell.

"Tsk. Tsk. First day of the job and you fell, Miss clumsy chef." a deep husky taunted voice got her attention.

It was Zain. She collided with him. Feeling embarrassed she looked down. Ignoring her, he went outside.

"Heartless jerk," she muttered. He could not even help her to stand.

"Dear what are you doing on the floor?" it was Asma. She came and was also surprised to look her down on the floor.
"I..I..just tripped." She got up and straighten her clothes.
Then Asma took her and she passed through different corridors. Ayzel was afraid that she could lost here. And finally, Asma brought her to her room. The room was very warm and cozy. The bed was very
comfortable.

She then started unpacking her luggage and putting things in the cupboard.

Breakfast was done. Lunch was optional here because all men left for work. Only Aliya Khanum was in the home.

After taking some rest, she came out of her room. On finding Asma, she received another set of instructions.
Like and dislikes of all the house people about food. During cooking, she has to take care of everyone's preferences.

"Mrs. Asma..." She was making evening tea for all the other servants when a question popped into her mind.

"Asma Khala, close people here call me Asma Khala and so will you," Asma told her.
Ayzel's heart swelled up with this small warmth. She nodded.

A tray with a cup of tea and other evening snacks was sent to Aliya Khanum's room.
One cup of tea, and everybody became a fan of her.

"Girl your tea made my day. After a very long time, I have drunk such a marvelous tea." Aliya Khanum complimented her. Ayzel's cheeks blushed.

"Grandmaaaaaaaa" a feminine voice interrupted them.

"My beautiful daughter, my heart," said Aliya Khanum, and then they both hugged.

"She is Warda. Zain's sister and only granddaughter of the house." Asma told Ayzel.
Ayzel got envious of seeing the grandmother and granddaughter love.
Aliya was kissing her face, and creasing her hair and Warda was nonstop talking to her.

Aliya went to her room as well as Asma.

Then Warda noticed Ayzel.

"So you must be the new maid, here. When did you start? And why are you not wearing a maid's uniform" she asked arrogantly.
Warda was a spoiled brat and arrogant girl. She was a model by profession.

"It's my first day." Ayzel did not feel good about her tone.

"Okay. Whatever, bring fresh juice to my room. And wash your hands before making it." She did not know that the new chef has come.