Attention

I know you all will be screaming and freaking on reading the last part but let me announce the surprise.

You are not getting rid of Ayel. and Zain very soon.

Yes, guys, you are getting a "sequel" very soon. It was a surprise.

In my mind, the sequel came first. My first intention was to begin with the first chapter of the sequel, which you will know when you read it, and to adjust the past within the sequel.

But it would be difficult for me to write and difficult for you to understand. So "innocent in mafia's web"/came.into existence.

I still can't believe I wrote it.

Special thanks to the people who regularly vote for it.

lklizkook
Shalinimina
terebiaskiyn

You three through your comments make this book so special for me.

Thaaaannnnnkyooooy.

To know about the update of the sequel follow me.

And another important thing after a few days the "Innocent iMafia's's Web" will be taken down from Wattpad. You can read it on, the "Read Ink." app.

Please readers follow me there too. As I am a student, I have the pay the fees for my Ph.D. without the support of anyone and family. So please consider it. I am just majboor "helpless" in this regard. I could have uploaded the book on red ink a long time ago after it was signed, but for my devoted readers, I completed it here first. On the "read ink" app, it is still free but don't know for how long.

I promise the sequel will be mind-blowing and skyrocketing with lots of new turns, suspense, and new entries.

It will be beyond your imagination. You won't be disappointed.

The sequel will come here on Wattpad first.

See you soon.

Let me know about your thoughts.

Take care :)