Chapter 7

The next day, When Ayzel came out to fulfill her daily chores, she witnessed Asma. She was dressed rather than usual and a suitcase was also there.

"Asma Khala are you going somewhere?" she asked her.

"Yes, dear. I am going to Aliaya Khanum's place. I will be with her for a few days. I am sure you will do fine in my absence. " she informed her.

"What?" she was shocked at hearing this. That's not possible. How does she survive alone with the devil, under the same roof? and that too for multiple days.

"What's wrong?" Asma was startled by her behavior.

"I mean that, what will I do here alone? I will also come with you. Aliya Khanaum must need me. How will you cook there? I must take care of this need." She immediately came up with an excuse. She replied obediently.

Asma Chuckled. "Don't worry about us. Simple rice is enough for old ladies like us. You are specifically here for Zain. He is the one who always has a food issue. "

"But Asma khala..."

"Ma'am car is ready." the driver called out.

Ayzel words were left in between.

"Okay, dear. I take my leave. Take care of yourself. Allah Hafiz"

And Asma was gone.

Ayzel was looking helplessly at her retreating figure.

She wanted to run to her, escape from here. But she was helpless.

In the meanwhile Zain also descended from stairs. Flashes from yesterday's incident refreshed in her mind. She started trembling. Now his presence had become a source of fear for her.

"Made breakfast for two persons," he ordered her.

And she obliged. She did not ask why he wanted to make her breakfast for two persons.

Once breakfast was ready, she served him.

"Sit here," he told her to sit beside her at the dining table. She shook her head profusely.

And the look Zain gave her, she did not need to be told twice.

She immediately sat down.

Now he served her breakfast. So, that's why he asked her to make extra.

She is the second person.

"I don't have the appetite ." she refused politely.

"Finish it." he again ordered her. And like an obedient puppet, she dug in. Gulping down a single bite in his presence seemed difficult for her.

Many times she saved herself from choking.

"Thank you. I hope in future you will maintain the quality and efficiency of your work." he complimented her.

Did he just praise her? She could not believe her ears.

At noon, a maid told her to bring some food items from the cold storage room. The mansion has a small cold storage room for storing large quantities of frozen items and some meat, fruits, and vegetables. Because markets were at a quite distance.

"Ayzel do not close the door of cold storage. Its lock has some problem. It only opens from the outside. Just don't get yourself locked in. Otherwise, you'll freeze to death there." the maid instructed her.

She smiled at her words," Don't worry, I am not that silly."

At the same time, Zain felt an urge to drink his favorite cola, so he also went to cold storage.

Ayzel went inside. It was actually very cold. She was picking up the things when she noticed someone else has also entered. It was Zain. Different thoughts started to knit in her mind.

"What a coincidence!" he smirked.

His tone irritated her. She was about to leave when he blocked her path.

"What's this attitude, miss squirrel?"

"JUST STOP TEASING ME!" she yelled in a low voice. In anger, she pushed him. He was not prepared for this. And he collided with the door, and the door moved.

CLICKED!

And the door was locked.

With shocked faces, they both looked at each other.

They are trapped.

She moved towards the door. She started knocking on it frantically.

"Najma! Anyone outside! Please open the door. We are locked inside." she was crying out.

"Can't you just use your brain for once." he also yelled at her. "nobody roams around here, that they will listen to your squeals."

She was very scared now. On seeing her situation, his anger subsided.

He tried to open the door but all in vain. Without caring he tried to break it. But it was not an ordinary wooden door. It was a metal door. Only dent can be created on it.

"Nobody will come. Najma was right I will freeze to death here." she was crying hysterically. She was on the floor of the room now, hugging her knees. The low temperature was also not helping.

Zain pinched his nose. He sat down beside her.

"Someone will notice soon." he consoled her.

"I...am..so..ry..beac..use of me..we both are in...trouble. We...both..will..die" She was shivering in the cold. Her short-sleeved cotton kurti was not helping her to face the cold. The color of her lips and face was changing.

Zain's heart got uneasy. He picked her up and made her sit on his lap. She did not refuse and snuggled to his warmth.

"Sshh..shhh calm down. Nothing would happen." he was rubbing her arms. He tried to warm her. But the longer they stay here, the more it would become dangerous for them.

Ayzel eyes were getting closed now.

"Hey, hey keep your eyes open. Don't you dare to close them, otherwise I will punish you." he tapped her cheeks.

She only hummed in response.

No, No. She can't. Even Zain was quivering too but he still had some strength in it.

"Ayzel, your restaurant how will you decorate it?" this got her attention.

"Huh, my restaurant? " she said in a meek quivered voice.

Gibberish words were uttered through her mouth. But It was enough for now. At least he was not losing her.

She snuggled more deeply into him.

He was feeling pain and pleasure at the same time.

"I would love you in this position more in my bed, beautiful lady." he kissed her forehead.

And dangerously his heart crossed the limit of a dangerous emotion which he never knew existed.

So here is chapter 7 for you. Share your thoughts, dear readers.💓💓💓💓