3; AT04.

The gentle hum of a V12 Vantage Aston Martin accompanied the sleek and swift drive down to the underground parking lot. The car came to a smooth halt upon reaching the designated VIP space. The engine was switched off, and moments later, the driver's door swung open, revealing a pair of black Nike sneakers stepping onto the ground.

A tall figure emerged from the vehicle, standing at an impressive six feet. With a nonchalant gesture, he closed the door behind him and walked leisurely towards the elevator, his steps deliberate and composed.

Adorning a bucket hat, the upper half of his face remained shielded from prying eyes, while a black face mask concealed the lower half-a part of his attire that had gradually become integral to his identity.

He wore a well-fitted, classic navy blue crew-neck T-shirt, crafted from soft, high-quality cotton. The simplicity of the garment allowed the focus to shift to the subtle details that elevated his look.

Layered over the T-shirt was a lightweight, unbuttoned denim shirt, adding a touch of casual flair to the ensemble. The denim shirt featured a faded wash and subtle distressing, exuding a laid-back charm.

Paired with the top half, he wore dark wash slim-fit jeans that hugged his frame in all the right places. The jeans showcased a clean, tailored aesthetic without sacrificing mobility. The slight fading and strategic whiskering added a touch of ruggedness to the otherwise refined look.

On his feet, he sported white leather sneakers, featuring minimalistic design and clean lines. The sneakers provided a sleek and versatile foundation for his outfit, effortlessly merging comfort with style.

Fixated on his destination, his gaze remained unwavering as he boarded the elevator alone. With a tap of his finger, he selected the desired floor and casually leaned back as the elevator ascended noiselessly, barely noticeable.

Soon, the elevator chimed, announcing his arrival at the designated floor. Without hesitation, he swiftly disembarked, navigating through the seemingly deserted surroundings until he spotted his destination-an office.

Raising his hand, he knocked twice on the door. A voice from within granted him permission to enter, prompting him to waste no time. Stepping inside, he was promptly greeted by a voice.

"Ah, Aahil Tafida. It's a pleasure to have you here."

The man that entered the office, now named Aahil, reached out to remove the black face mask, unveiling his face.

His facial features are finely chiseled, adding an attractive and masculine appeal to his overall appearance. His warm and inviting smile effortlessly draws people in, revealing a perfect set of pearly white teeth that enhance his captivating charm. As his lips curve upward, subtle dimples appear on either side, further enhancing his charismatic grin.

His complexion boasts a rich, warm shade of brown, which exudes a healthy and radiant glow. The smooth texture of his skin showcases his diligent skincare routine, leaving it blemish-free and remarkably well-maintained. His complexion is complemented by a well-groomed beard, meticulously trimmed to a length that mimics a stylish five o'clock shadow. The beard frames his jawline with precision, adding a touch of ruggedness to his otherwise refined features.

His eyes, set beneath well-defined eyebrows, are deep and expressive. The enchanting shade of brown within his eyes is akin to the hues of a deep mahogany, possessing a captivating allure. They hold a glimmer of curiosity and kindness, reflecting a genuine and caring nature.

The short, curly hair on his head adds a playful and youthful vibe to his overall look. His dark, tightly coiled curls effortlessly frame his face, accentuating his attractive features. Despite their seemingly untamed nature, the curls are well-maintained, exuding an air of natural elegance.