42; The Seoul Of Love.

Because today's episode of Labarina is faya!!!! Oppression malam. I've never been this oppressed in my life.

They pulled her out of that whole she found herself in, letting her see the light of the day again. In just a day, they had the most fun she'd in a while, even though, they couldn't tick through quarter of what's on Benazir's list.

They dropped it an hour into the whole thing, even though Amina was certain Hunter took it and then pretended as if it was missing. He showed his disinterest in engaging in the activities there because in his words, it's all boring.

He had other plans, which mostly includes improvising but still. They ended up having the time of their lives, especially since it was the last day they'd all spend together as the guys had to go back to work.

When the next day came, she dressed up as usual for the first time in a while and went to the airport to see them off, which ended up being a little emotional than she expected. She wished she could give them a hug to thank them for the past few months worthwhile for her. But, she couldn't.

Instead, she sent them off with a warm smile and a wave, holding onto the little gift boxes they each got for her, as if her house didn't hold the fragrance of the flowers they got her already—including Bae Hyun who wasn't with them the night before as he had plans with his girlfriend. Besides, it was just an outing for singles so he and Ae Ra were nowhere invited.

They even have a Whatsapp group for just the four of them, which they named THE SINGLES, aside from the Jeju squad group they have wasn't enough.

To them, the group is more like a safe, and private zone for just them with no interruptions from the others. They have no idea when they will meet again, since it's back to nonstop work for the guys and both women are occupied as well. At least, Benazir is.

So, a means for them to stay up to date with each other is all they're left with.

They met as strangers, but now, a few months later, they felt like family to Amina. A second family that she's glad to have in her life.

"Try to stay out of trouble." She advised, her gaze set on Hunter because they all know, he's the one with the highest chance of doing just that.

He shrugged, his lips slanted into a wide, cheeky grin. "No promises, Noona." His earnest answer came, staring back down at the lady in front of him. "Try not to burn down Hallyu in the process."

He may be the youngest, but he's still taller than her. She really is short.

Amina could only roll her eyes, though she still sported a soft smile. "I'm not troublesome like you, chestnut." She has picked up on Benazir's endearment for him. It just rubbed off on her without realizing it.

"Maybe not, but we all know what you're capable of."

"Whatever." She dismissed it, knowing he was simply pulling her leg. She felt it wasn't the time to bicker with him. "I hope you learn to stop being annoying as well."

"Never happening. You're stuck with me for life."

"God, no."

Chris shook his head at their interaction. They don't bicker as always like he does with the others, but when they do, they make up for all the lost times. He decided to step in, before they end up doing just that and make them miss the flight.

His voice came, making her slant her eyes in his direction, giving him her undivided attention. "I know the past few days has been hard for you but don't let it hold you back. I'm certain he wouldn't want that as well." His voice was soft, but the seriousness behind it was hard to miss.