9; Finding Seoul-itude.

Drop comments, and I promise to drop another chapter later. Xx.

Aahil's gaze remained fixed on the sea outside, his hand firmly wrapped around the can of Coca Cola, which he twirled lightly, seemingly deep in thought. His lips formed a straight line, and his eyes showed no emotion.

Seated in the corner of the five-star restaurant, he reveled in the silence it offered, aside from the slight hum of people's conversations. It wasn't enough to disturb anyone; in fact, it was almost nonexistent.

Nonetheless, the slight hum helped maintain his train of thoughts. It was easy to tell he was detached from the environment, given the way his eyes stared deeply at the sea outside, courtesy of his seat by the window.

Still, his stance exuded a wave of unparalleled attractiveness. Draped in luxurious comfort, he wore the Korean designer J. Koo cashmere turtleneck sweater that gracefully embraced his figure. The plush cashmere fibers caressed his frame gently.

The sweater boasted a refined silhouette, accentuating his masculine physique with its impeccable tailoring. Its deep navy color added a touch of understated elegance, while the turtle neckline and ribbed cuffs offered a classic yet contemporary appeal. The subtle brand logo discreetly embroidered on the chest signified the sweater's exclusivity, elevating it to a coveted status symbol.

For bottoms, he donned his designer black tailored pants, boasting a timeless and classic design that complemented his sense of style. Tailored to perfection without being overly tight, they allowed him to move with ease and confidence.

The black fabric was a testament to his refined taste, exuding an air of elegance that effortlessly suited any occasion. Carefully chosen for its high-quality material, it draped smoothly and gracefully over his legs. The attention to detail in the craftsmanship was evident in every stitch and seam, enhancing the overall allure of the pants.

Completing his outfit with Oxford leather shoes, he added an extra touch of class to the ensemble. The rich and supple leather of the shoes perfectly complemented the dark hue of the pants, creating a striking and well-coordinated look. The Oxford shoes added a touch of formality without being too rigid, making them a versatile choice for a range of events.

Despite all that being the result of little effort into picking out what to wear, he surely pulled it off without a doubt.

He enjoyed the silence and peace that came with being alone, until that bubble of his was burst by the appearance of a new individual, his voice piercing through the realm of silence in Aahil's mind.

"Taking a soda in a five-star restaurant. If not Aahil Tafida, then who?" came the voice belonging to one person Aahil could recognize anywhere. He didn't even have to put an effort into doing so.

The person occupied the seat opposite Aahil, as if he was asked to do so. Aahil made no move to acknowledge him; his gaze remained fixed outside, but he was aware of the man's annoying presence.

"—I knew I'd find you here."

Aahil sighed slightly, the sound barely audible. He brought the can to his lips, not before letting out a soft murmur. "How do you know I'm here?" Given that being seen in a restaurant like that would give people the impression that he was there with someone.

But in reality, he wasn't. He happened to enjoy being alone and the peace that came with it. Especially since the restaurant was reserved for the elites, it was like their own personal space where they could enjoy their time freely without having to worry about being on the headlines of the next tabloid.