8; My Love from the Hanbok Rental Shop.

Amina’s first few days at Hallyu Heritage weren’t as she expected. Perhaps, it was because she’s feeble minded, but what she got as a job wasn’t what she expected.

She got a job as a model, so naturally, she thought she’d go straight to being well, a model. She’d get to don all those beautiful outfits she’d seen when she first got there and pose, take pictures and with a snap of her fingers, get money.

She was wrong. So wrong.

First of all, she wasn’t working directly under Ae Ra. Indeed, she’s the manager for that brand, and that makes her the highest position there. Her job wasn’t to handle models directly, she was to coordinate those in charge of them and that’s where the problem came.

She introduced Amina to the woman in charge of her and we’ll, let’s just say, she got the short end of the stick.

A bunch of paperwork enough to block one’s view was dumped on the table, and then a hand slammed on it, belonging to the one in charge. “Read through it and sort out the orders. I want them shipped out by today.” Declared Veronica, the one whom Amina was placed under.

Her eyes were hawk like, crimson lipstick painted lips slanted into a tight line as she pinned her gaze on Amina, dating her to go against her words. Her brunette short lob hair stopped a little above her shoulder, straightened to perfection.

Amina whom stood on the other side of the table stared at the ton of paperwork, before lifting her eyes to meet the woman’s gaze. She could already see herself pulling another all nighter, doing tasks that weren’t meant for her.

She’d seen the other models hired go about, doing what they were actually hired for. While they were training, all trying to get picked for the show rumored to take place not long after, she was buried under a pile of paperwork.

She’s never worked in such aspect before, and so, made a lot of mistakes and was still making it. She’s tried to complain to Ae Ra, because she was damn sure that wasn’t her job but she hasn’t seen the woman.

Apparently, she was trying to get a very important client. The person is anonymous, but rumor has it, other brands are trying to scout the person as well, so, Ae Ra is giving it her all to get him—going as fa as handling the issue herself.

Knowing that, Amina couldn’t bring herself to complain seeing as the woman had issues to deal with herself. Besides, she’s no quitter or loser, she refuses to give up just like that.

“I want no mistakes this time around, you hear me? The last report you turned out was all too wrong. Hades had to clean up after you.” Veronica scolded, referring to the guy she had bring up the paperwork whom stood quietly by the corner, shifting on his feet uncomfortably.

Amina couldn’t blame him. Unlike her, he’s an intern and actually needs to do his job well. She on the other hand was made to do all sort of works that weren’t hers to begin with.

He's a nice guy, a quiet one as well. She’s noticed he’s not much of a talker, he rather follows instructions wordlessly. She doesn’t blame him really, no matter what he was made to do against her.

And that included the so called paperwork she didn’t do well. She’d admits she isn’t a pro, she never claimed to be one. However, she knew she didn’t stay overtime till the moon was out, being the last to leave the office to compile it just to submit rubbish.

It may not have been perfect, yes, but it still wasn’t as bad as it was made to sound.

She didn’t protest. She simply offered the woman a small, barely visible smile and nodded. “I’ll handle this as fast as I can.”