41; Blossoms In Busan.

Also, this is my last book here this year. Enjoy.

41: Blossoms in Busan.

One Year Later.

Spring is officially Amina's favorite season in Korea, it has to be. The land awakens after the passing of winter to a burst of colors and fragrances. It is also the time cherries blossom, known as 'sakura', turning parks and streets into an enchanting realm.

It's a time when every step beneath the cherry blossom canopies feels like s troll through fairytale. Just like how it felt to Amina in that exact moment.

She reached her hand out to fix the shoulder bag she has on, her lips slanted into a wide smile as she strolled with one direction in mind. In the background, people moved about—each with a destination in mind for such a busy day.

She had tuned out their noises though thanks to the Airpods she had plugged in, Love, Maybe by MeloMance—her favorite OST from Business Proposal kdrama blared through, filling her ears with the nostalgic song that was enough to elicit a smile from her.

The air is filled with the sweet perfume of blossoming flowers, and vibrabt azaleas and magnolias join the symphony of color. Tress that once stood bare now wear the freshest shades of green, creating a lush tapestry against the backdrop of clear, cerulean skies.

The entire scenery was just a beautiful sight to behold, and each time she finds herself strolling down that path, regardless of what issues she has in mind, it automatically formats itself out of her mind being in such environment.

Not wanting to run late amidst getting caught up in her own moment—not that it has never happened before but to learn from her past mistakes and be on the right path this time around, she threw a quick glance at the wrist watch strapped around her wrist, taking note of the time. She still has a little over thirty minutes left. Good to know. She'd make it with time to spare.

With that thought in mind, she dropped her hands by the side, and carried on with her strides. Her journey to her destination came to an end much faster than she would like it to, for she soon found herself traipsing around the campus with various people roaming about with different destinations in mind. She tuned them out as well, her feet carrying her in the direction of a specific place she was needed at the moment.

She soon reached there, casually strolling into the lectures hall. Her eyes fell on a familiar spot that has somehow become a personal space, her gaze falling on a few familiar faces that had her smile widening.

Reaching her hand out to plug out the devices in her ears, she closed the distance between them before sliding into the empty seat no doubt saved for her. She turned around to face the two ladies there—one seated on the chair in the row in front, and the other on the chair beside her. "Sorry, I almost got late." She dropped her bag aside.

The lady beside her shook her head, waving it off. "No worries. The lecturer isn't even here yet." She explained, gesturing to the empty podium where the guy was supposed to be.

"Well, he better gets here early so I can sleep early." Stated the other seated in front of them. She had turned around completely, facing them instead of facing the front as she is supposed to. She yawed, using her hand to cover her mouth. "See, I'm lagging behind on my sleep. I need the dose of his boring class to sleep."

That statement earned her a quirked brow from the lady beside Amina. "Is there a class where you don't sleep, Lana?"

Lana's eyes widened, her hand moving to where her heart is while she gaped, feigning being offended. "Yes, there is! Yu Ri." She stressed the woman's name in return, like she always does whenever they bicker. Which is always.