Epilogue.

Hold up! You didn't think we wouldn't see the long anticipated world cup, did you? I'm not like Aminu Saira now.

Also, there will be bonus chapters so stay tuned!!

It's been a pleasure writing this book, I loved every minute of it and I hope you do as well. Do turn in your review please, thank you.

Also, I'll be taking it down soonest and the book will only be available on Selar, so there's that.

I'll be starting exams Monday, your prayers are very much needed. Jazakumullah khair.

Ladies and gentlemen, it's been a pleasure. Nan na barku. Sai mu hadu wata shekara in shaa Allah.

Love, Jannah Mia❤️

The World Cup finale is set in a massive, state-of-the-art stadium, buzzing with excitement as fans from all over the world gather to witness the pinnacle of international football. The atmosphere is electric, with a sea of flags, banners, and jerseys representing various nations and the air filled with cheers chants, and the constant hum of anticipation.

Before the match, the streets surrounding the stadium are alive with festivities, as fans engage in impromptu soccer matches, enjoy traditional foods ad immerse themselves in the diverse cultures and traditions of the competing nations. Street vendors offer and array of merchandise, from scarves to face paint, adding to the carnival-like atmosphere.

Inside the stadium, as people settled in their respective seats, they witness the much awaited and anticipated opening event that featured people of high images. Actors that have decades' worth of fans and glory opened the ceremony showing a united front and paying homage and respect to the country where the game is set to take place.

Following the opening speech, the floor was graced with opening show. Famous global artists from all around the world performed live on stage, making the stadium light up with cheers and love for the songs performed. From the South Korean K-pop star, to the Nigerian global afrobeat star, and the other internationally recognized stars...it is safe to say the closing ceremony of the World Cup left an impression that would impossible to scrape off.

In the waiting room, the air is different compared to the world outside. The tension is almost suffocating. The main players, dressed in their team uniforms, sit in a semi-circle, their faces a mix of focus and anxiety. Some players pace nervously, their cleats tapping the tiled floor while others sit in silence, lost in their thoughts—completely plugged out of the excitement from outside the doors of their confine.

Yet, there's also an undeniable air of anticipation and confidence that oozes from the main players. Despite the nerves, you can see the determination in their eyes and the steely resolve in their expression.

They've trained relentlessly, and their confidence stems from the countless hours of practice, teamwork, and the belief in their abilities. As they sit in silence and go through their pre match rituals, there's a shared understanding that they are all well-prepared for this moment. They didn't come all the way here to let fear get the best of them.

Tafida, the Captain of the team got on his feet and came to stand in front of them all, his determined expression unfaltering. "Alright, team." He clapped his hands together to get their attention. When they fixed their gazes on him, he continued. "this is it, the moment we've all been waiting for. This is the second time we are making it this far, and this time around, the World Cup will be ours in shaa Allah!"