34; Seoulful Forever.

Complete book is now available for purchase on Okadabooks at half price for first ten buyers. Thank you.

"To the success of beautiful model and coordinator Amina Muhammad! Cheers!"

"Cheers!"

They each extended their cups out to clank them together, a symbol of the word uttered. The action was followed by them bringing their cups to their lips, taking sips of it. Some had theirs filled with Beers while the Muslims amongst them had some other drinks instead. Settling back down on their individual seats, they assumed their earlier conversation.

"Noona," Hunter started, as always. He's always been the one to start up the conversations, while they follow after him. It was almost as if they'd all silently agreed to it. "working with you for the past two weeks has been hella stressful. Damn, woman. I didn't think you were a strict boss." He pulled a horrified look, reminiscing the times when she looked scary because things didn't work the way she wanted it to.

They all laughed at this, including the said woman as she shook her head, before lifting it to set her gaze on him again. She couldn't deny it. At one point, even she was surprised by how strict she was doing.

While the crew members walked on eggshells around the guys, because they all knew of their importance, she stepped into the shoes of ordering them around and correcting them to get in line. It wasn't that they were misbehaving. There were just moments when they deterred from the original plan.

She had to put them back in line else everything would go down the drain. If she didn't, who else would? She may or may not have been particularly strict on Hunter because he took it upon himself to mess around the most.

Just when she was starting to compliment him, he decided to become a prankster. He took it upon himself to prank each of the guys, her and Ae Ra included because the woman seemed to have become a part of their small, intimate circle as well. How could Amina not be strict on him? His advances were funny to a certain extent. But, at one point, they needed to get work done. Hence, the action.

He tipped his cup in her direction, suddenly becoming serious. "-Regardless, you were a good boss if I have to say so myself. Each one of us here is proof of how hard you've worked to make Project Hallyu a success. We are proud of you immensely, and hope to see grow and reach higher places. The sky is your limit, and this is just the beginning."

"Yes, it really is."

"He's right about that."

"To more success, in shaa Allah."

Choi Ae Ra, whom albeit wasn't around most of the times for the shooting as she had more things to handle, and has placed her trust in Amina, was invited the celebratory dinner chirped in after the man. "Just like he said," She started, her warm gaze set on Amina. "you proved yourself. I know I was right to place my trust in you for this. Though we'd need to release the project out to see its success, and we'd only completed the shooting, I'm immensely proud of you-I want you to know that. I'd known from the first day I met you that you have what it takes. I'm sorry it took so long for you to get to be in the spotlight."

Amina offered her a smile in return, waving the apology off. "Don't say that." She stated earnestly, before sighing. "Yes, I've had difficult days but I don't think I would've been able to handle this if not for those days. I learned from it. It made me stronger." She wouldn't ever want to go back to those days, but she doesn't regret them so much anymore.

Ae Ra nodded in understanding, not disagreeing with Amina's statement. She could see the growth in the woman. She's indeed different, and stronger.

"When Aahil asked us to join this project, I had no plans of turning it down." Surprisingly, it was Bae Hyun whom was seated beside Ae Ra that spoke. His English accent wasn't as good as them all, but he good at it as well. His expression was serious as well, one of his hands wrapped around the cup of his Beer. "It wasn't just because of him though. Ae Ra had an unwavering trust in you, and I trust her choices." He tilted his head in the direction of his girlfriend, his expression softening.