20; The Goblin's Guide to Love.

Toh nayi update, I hope this makes your night.

Amina happened to wake up quite early. Perhaps, it was because she was used to waking up early for work, but she found her eyes fluttered open quite early in the morning.

Benazir was still very much fast asleep, she's been like that since she returned home last night and found her cuddled up in her bed. They weren't sharing the same room, though they wouldn't mind having a chance to catch up and all. It'll be like a girl's slumber party and all.

However, they happen to have enough rooms in the house so they could all enjoy their privacy.

When Amina dropped by her room to check up on her, after showering and getting all dressed up, she wasn't surprised to see the lady still all cuddled up in bed. The only sign of her having awaken was the prayer mat lying on the side, showing she woke up to pray subh.

After that, she seemed to have found solace in the comfort of her bed, under the heaps of blanket that truly looked tempting. Amina would've stayed under hers too if not that seeped had eluded her.

Carefully closing the door behind her, she turned around and descended the stairs, with one destination in mind-the kitchen. Her stomach was rumbling, and as per tradition, the day wouldn't start well for her without a cup of her energy boost.

Her morning cup of tea. She wasn't a coffee person. Never was. Never will be.

How can someone drink something so bitter and be addicted to it? She can never understand.

Tea though. It's the best thing that has ever happened to man. That and potato chips.

On reaching the kitchen, she wasn't surprised to see there was no one there. She navigated her way around it, turning on the kettle and shuffling through the cupboards to find a cup as well as everything else she'd need.

Luckily, it didn't take long for her to get it altogether and before she realized it, she had her up of tea and was sitting in the resting chairs out in the backyard, simply staring at the land up ahead and loving the sight.

It was so beautiful. It's therapeutic.

She felt inner peace fill her up inside. When was the last time she woke up in the morning without the fear of what the day would hold? She can't remember.

She chose to cherish that moment though, because it was priceless. As such, she had no idea how much time passed by soon enough, she had an empty mug and a warm, familiar voice slicing through her train of thoughts.

"I didn't expect to see you here."

Amina blinked, snapping back to reality. Sitting up, she whipped her head around to see who it was. Her lips instantly curled upwards into a warm smile as she got on her feet. "Amma." She called out softly, "Barka da safiya."

"Kin tashi lafiya?" Amma inquired, coming to stand in front of the said woman. Her tone was soft, like the water waves.

Amina admired how soft spoken she was. She was the epitome of calm and collected. "Alhamdullilah." She responded with her smile never disappearing. "I hope you slept well as well."