26; Lonely Melodies: sorrowful notes of a Seoul love story.

Cinnamon girl by Lana Del Ray

Cinnamon girl by Lana Del Ray. Play it as you read the second part. E get why.

Angry loud voices. People arguing. The voices getting louder by each second that passes.

Amina stirred awake, upon hearing the commotion outside. Her eyes jerked open, taken aback by the sudden commotion. She couldn't ignore it, not that she wanted to. Not when it didn't sound like it was planning one ending anytime soon, nor does it sound like one that's based on a friendly note.

Sitting up, she pushed the duvet off her body and took a few strides in the direction of the resting chair, where she had dropped off a hijab and a praying mat which she used during Subh to pray. She hadn't slept in Benazir's room, afraid that her ups and downs in the middle of the night would disrupt the woman.

Nonetheless, she picked up the hijab there and donned it, knowing she wasn't dressed to step out just like that. Plus, it would earn an earful she wasn't ready for and was not in the mood for as well.

Upon pushing the door open, she was instantly hit in the face by louder voices than how it seemed in her room, and the words were becoming more coherent. She padded her way to the staircase rail opposite her door, from where she could see everything happening down there.

Everyone seemed to be present, from the guys, to Benazir, and Kimura. It was quite a sight. Her brows instantly crunched over when her gaze fell on the duo that seemed to be at the center of the argument. The very last persons she expected to be involved because she couldn't think of a single reason that will draw them to that conclusion.

The two Tafida brothers. Aahil, and Dean.

She watched as Aahil pointed a finger at his younger brother, and uttered words she couldn't hear from there, however, from the looks of it, the words did nothing but to upset Dean even more.

The younger brother scoffed, his face red with rage. "You have absolutely no right to say that to me, none!" His tone, it held the same rage painted across his features. From what Amina could see, he felt nothing other than anger towards his elder brother.

The one that he adored from what she knows. Wasn't he the one defending Aahil just a few days ago? What changed?

Amina doesn't mean to be judgmental, but she could only guess the latter was at fault. He's always at fault. He's the one with issues. And to have someone as calm and composed as Dean lose that calmness and react that way towards him, he must've done something.

Then, his voice came yet again. Dean seemed to have thrown away any rational thoughts running through his mind then, for his words came without caring what the consequences would be. "You think you're so great huh? The great Aahil Tafida that everyone adores. Look around, you've lost that. You are no longer the man you used to be."