50; From Seoul To Home.

Such a wholesome chapter. You owe me comments for this. If you enjoyed the book, at least drop a comment. I'm not even asking for a long review. Just thoughts on the chapter.

Also, it's a long one. And it's emotional. Enjoy.

Love, Jannah Mia ❤️

Amina had never run as much as she did that day.

She already knew from the beginning that she wouldn't make it on time, because it takes about forty minutes from her campus to the airport, and yet, she still chose to go there and see for herself. She wouldn't forgive herself is she lets him leave without them talking at the very least.

God bless Dean for stepping in at the right time. She has no idea how he knew of what's going on between them, but his message came just when she needed it. It came at the perfect time, making him act like a bridge between them.

She found herself seated in the cab, praying she would get there on time by some sort of miracle. She felt restless, tapping her foot repeatedly on the floor as she hoped the car would increase its speed so she could see herself there.

Luckily, she remembered something that served as a distraction for her at the moment. She hastily fished her phone out, scrolling through her gallery to find the particular video she'd never paid any heed to it before.

It was the one Hunter gave her on a flash drive the day they left Seoul. She had never bothered to check it. At least, not after she'd transferred the file from the flash drive to her phone and kept it hidden. She didn't feel the need to go through it, till then.

Tapping the video, she tilted her phone and increased the volume, as it began to play. It seemed to be taken in secret, for the angle seemed weird at first. Still, she could make out the face of the person in it.

Aahil.

He was seated on the couch, clutching a pillow while sporting a wide, seemingly giddy grin. Amina doesn't recall ever seeing such a look on his face. Sure, she'd seen his smile countless times but he always manages to look manly then.

The man she's seeing in the video, and the look he pulled made him seem younger, like a giddy kid that's been given candy.

"What did you just say?" Hunter's voice came, no doubt being the culprit that took the video in secret without the man knowing.

If possible, Aahil's grin widened as he leaned back on the couch, throwing his head back. "I'm going to wife her." He chuckled, seemingly elated by the idea alone. "I'm going to marry her, just you wait and see."

This time around, it was Hunter's turn to chuckle—no doubt from his tone, he'd been pulling the man's leg for a while. "Dude!" He exclaimed. "You two just had a photoshoot together, stop thinking much into it. I'm sure it hasn't even crossed her mind again since it ended." Judging from those words, Amina would say the video was shot on the day they concluded the photoshoot.

The day he left. But, before the dinner perhaps.

"Doesn't matter." Aahil shrugged, pulling out his phone to stare at it, his grin never disappearing. "Just look at us! This could totally pass as a pre-wedding picture. Forget, I'm definitely wifing her. She's going to become my wife, just you wait."

"Yeah, right." Hunter snorted, as if he doesn't believe it will happen. "You're being delusional. Who says she even likes you enough to marry you? You've been disturbing us with conversations about her since you met again."

"I have enough love for the two of us." Aahil threw a glare at Hunter, as if to warn him from ever saying stuff again. "I love her enough for me as well. And can't I even talk about the woman I love again? Ah ahn, see me see wahala."