46; Under The Cherry Blossoms.

Complete book available on Selar for half price. Get Sincerely Aishatu and Fof at the same price on Selar using the link in my bio.

Amina walked past him, her gaze set on the figure standing a few feet behind him. She could feel his gaze following her, surprise no doubt lacing his features due to the sudden action but she paid no heed to him. She pretended as if she didn't see him there, for he is nonexistent to her and she meant that.

A part of her wondered whether he's really the one. However, as she walked in his direction, although her gaze was set on someone else, she made sure to sneak a peek at him, which only certified her thoughts.

He is the one. There's no questioning that fact. Even if the question that followed is, what was he doing there exactly? She discarded it aside.

She had someone else in mind when she walked in that direction, despite knowing he might mistake he r for going towards him.

She came to a halt in front of the familiar face, with a wide smile while he mirrored her expression. "Hamoud." She called out fondly, still feeling those piercing gaze on her. She ignored it. "What are you doing here?" Rather, she focused her undivided attention on the man standing in front of her.

Hamoud's smile was warm, like the spring. He had this laid back and warm aura that followed him around, like sunshine, casting a glow whether he goes. There was nothing about him that raised any alarm.

If there were any, then it must be from the lens of the person viewing him as so, for he has no such worries.

"I'm here to see my girlfriend." Hamoud, her boyfriend, answered honestly, his hand moving to the nape of his neck, an action he's fond of when he's nervous.

Amina couldn't help but chuckle at the moment. He's cute, she thought. It was times like that where he reminds her of Dean. Perhaps, it was the resemblance she sees in him that made her take an interest in him from the beginning.

Her head tilted to the side, "Well, boyfriend, I thought you were having dinner with the others." She said, remembering what Yu Ri said about them having dinner altogether. So, it makes sense for her to not expect him there. "Don't tell me you're missing the fun to come here."

He shrugged, "I thought you were going as well, that's why I agreed." He stated earnestly.

"How did you even find me here?" Her brows drew in, though she couldn't hide the smile that graced her features. She couldn't help it. There was something about being in Hamoud's presence.

He had a knack for lifting her mood without much effort.

He pulled out his phone, "Your streaks." He pointed out, like it's the most obvious fact.

It is. She shares almost everything on her streaks. And to think she had no interest in it before only to become addicted.

"—I took the next bus here and well...here I am."

"Don't you have something to do tomorrow? I thought your family is coming over." Over their now daily conversations, he said something about his family visiting the next day, and they have an early flight. So, with that, she doubts he had the time to stay the night there if he wants to pick them up on time.

There's no early bus back. He could take a cab back, but it would take longer.

"—you shouldn't have come all the way here when you know that." She lightly reprimanded.

He playfully narrowed his eyes at her, feigning a serious face. "So, you aren't happy to see me."

She was quick to shake her head, holding her hands up in the process. "No, it's not like that. I just...I was considering the pros and cons for you and--"