Chapter 18: 🌟Hope vs Opinion🤔

Muichiro's p.0.v.

     I watched as (y/n) tilt her head down causing her (h/l) (h/c) covering her face. She shook but I couldn't understand why. She reached down and grabbed a vase of flowers, and a container of food.

     Her voiced cracked and trembled as she explained. "I think m..my bird." She suck in another breath."M...might be ....ere....so.....just give it to .....im....please."

Her eyes remained on the floor and she was clenching her fist. I raised my brow slightly. "Why would you bird be here?"

     Instead of an explanation that I was expecting, she just took off running down the hallway. My lips parted slightly in shock. 'That's the first time she did that.' I thought as her running figure disappeared around the hall way.

      I stood still for a moment before another pair of footsteps came running down the hallway. I flicked my eyes expecting to see (y/n) but to my surprise it was Kiyoshi.

"What the hell happened?" He asked as soon as he was within 5 feet of me.

"What do you mean?" I responded monotonously looking him in the eyes.

His eyes widen in anger. "You just made a girl cry! So what in the world happened?!"

My eyes widen slightly. 'I made her cry?' I then turn my focus back onto Kiyoshi. "We just spoke." I stated simply.

    Kiyoshi narrowed his eyes. "Tell me word by word of the entire conversation that you had with her." He demanded impatiently.

     I narrowed my eyes in response but complied, I gave him a rough summary of the conversation that happen between us. When I was done Kiyoshi just paled, and looked at me like I gone bonkers.

      "Okay just to recap. You basically said she wasn't good enough and you said it would of been normal to die?" He says in disbelief.

I shook my head. "No you understood it wrong."

"Oh really?! That exactly what it sounded like!" He let out a short breath. "But please enlighten me." He forced a smile.

"When I said she wasn't good enough I meant it as advice to get stronger. I was also reassuring her to not be ashamed for almost dying." I say blandly. 'It was my way of saying thanks for the gifts.' I thought.

"THATS HOW YOU GIVE ADVICE AND REASSURANCE." He screeched.

I winced inwardly at the noise and blinked at him. "I'm pretty sure that's what I just said." I say with a hint of sarcasm.

"Muichiro..." he sighed and I gave him a question look. "You never have been all that great with showing your emotions to begin with."

I folded my arms and leaned on my right foot. "What does that have to do with what we're talking about?"

He sighed hopelessly. "I'm pretty sure she interpreted the same way I did."

My eyebrows shot upwards slightly and my mouth opened. "Oh."

Kiyoshi sent a glare in my direction. "That's all you got to say? Just oh? Like you really hurt her feelings. You have to apologize! What if she never wants to comeback now?"