Chapter 32: 👨‍🍳A Chef, and A Chase🏃‍♂️💨🏃‍♀️

I stucked my tongue out at him, and made a hmph noise, but then started laughing. Muichiro had a light smile on his face, before looking away with an amused face.

Ginko giggled at our interaction, and her eyes shown with knowing. Urami was just sitting there watching us and was about to open his mouth before Ginko shushed him.

"Do you want to stay for lunch?" Muichiro asked scratching the side of his face and looking at me and then to the side.

"You can cook?" Urami asked bluntly, and Ginko smacked him with her wing.

"Of course my lovey master can! How else do you think he survived in his own!" Ginko scolded, and whacked Urami slightly.

Urami grumbled in response. "Well excuse me for thinking that kakushi guy did all the work."

Ginko then batted her eyelashes sinisterly. "What did you say dear?"

"Ah nothing at all! Just saying how it make sense that Muichiro did all the work!" He says sweat dropping, and smiling wide at her.

Ginko nodded her head in agreement. "Yes! He does do all the work actually!"

A cleared throat brought my attention back onto him. 'Oh Muichiro asked if I could stay for lunch. MUICHIRO ASKED IF I COULD STAY FOR LUNCH.' I didn't trust that as soon as I open my mouth I would be shouting yes. So instead I just nodded slowly, while smiling hard.

"Take the creepy ass grin off your face! What the fuck is wrong with you? Your face isn't looking normal at all!" Urami squawked in distaste.

Ginko immediately whacked him and glanced at me unsurely. "Just because she's got a.......unique smile doesn't mean you should call her unattractive. She is obviously very excited." Ginko defended.

"Ginko you don't need to lie. She did have a weird grin on her face. But that's normal she's a weirdo like that." Muichiro cut in bluntly, with a hint of playfulness.

I blushed in embarrassment and dropped my jaw, as I heard the two boys complaining, and Ginko trying her best to make light of the situation. 'Do I seriously look that bad when I smile excitedly? Should I tone it down some?' I questioned inside my head.

"Are you guys serious? All I did was smile, isn't that normal when your happy?" I say too the two crows, and the Mist Hashira.

"Yes, it is normal. Unfortunately for you though every time Muichiro does something to make you happy, you face contorts like you smelled the worse shit in your life, and oddly enjoyed it at the same time." Urami explained with a smirk, dodging Ginko's wings, while looking me dead straight in the eyes.

'I'm having crow for dinner tonight!' I thought before I lunged at him. Only to be pulled back by my haori being tugged on. I turned and looked at Muichiro as nicely as I could.

"we're having crow for lunch! Doesn't that sound tasty, we'll just throw him into the oven. Just like Ginko said." I say trying to get out of his hold.

"That's doesn't sound appealing at all." He bluntly stated. "So that's why you always wear that grin around me." He says like he's finally collecting the dots. "And I supposed your weird grin is a yes." He stated with some light amusement looking towards me.

I just nodded my head in response without the grin this time. "Aww no weird grin this time weirdo~" he teased.

I stuck my tongue out at him yet again. "I told you stop calling me that!" His eyes flashed in playfulness before turning his attention to the two crows.