Chapter 22: 🩼Into the Infirmary!🩼

Muichiro P.O.V.

     Tanjiro opened the door and I was standing right behind him. I took a quick glanced around the room, and my eyes immediately went to the two figures in the room. (Y/n) was feeding Jiro?!! She froze in her spot, and her jaw dropped.

My eyes trailed her hand that was currently holding onto Jiro's chin, with her other one that was supporting the spoon. 'Is this why she wanted to visit the infirmary?' I bit my tonge and my eyes trailed back up to her face.

She had a small blush coating her cheeks, and was averting her eyes from every one. 'Which Jiro probably caused.' That same feeling from earlier rolled around in my stomach again.

"This isn't what it looks like!!" She screeched, pulling the spoon out of his mouth.

Jiro looked at her with a small smirk. "(Y/n)~ don't I need more medicine."

'I don't like how he said her name.' I unconsciously took a step forward. Jiro glances at me before turning his attention back on (y/n).

(Y/n) fumbled with the dip of the spoon, and hastily pressed it into his mouth. Jiro latched onto the spoon, and looked at me again, wirh a I-won-you-lost smirk.

'Adding to previous thought. I don't like this guy at all.' I glared in his direction.

Tanjiro seems to snap out of his trance and brought his hands up with a limp Urami in his left palm. "I'm sorry I didn't know I was intruding on anything."

(Y/n) quickly takes the spoon out, and puts the items on the bedside table. "Y-you're not interrupting anything. I was just giving his medicine because he's too injured to move his upper body much." She explained.

I narrowed my eyes at the end. '(Y/n) is way to gullible. And Jiro is taking advantage of that. I definitely don't like his existence.'

"Oh that's makes perfect sense!" Tanjiro said bringing his fist together. Of course avoiding Urami.

     (Y/n) lets out a breathe and physically relaxes. "Anywho what we're you going to say and why do you have Urami?"

     "Oh he's your other surprise! I found him following Muichiro, and I figured why not knock two birds with one stone." He explained happily.

      "The hell? Where am I now?" The crow slowly got up standing on top of Tanjiro's hand. He scanned his surrounding and his eyes widen in anger. He turned towards Tanjiro. "YOU! HOW DARE YOU KNOCK ME OUT! YOU STUPID ROCK HEADED ORPHAN."

"Apparently he didn't knock you out long enough." I muttered. And I heard (y/n) gasp. Probably because of how indecent her crow is acting.'

Urami must of heard me because he did this twitch thing with his neck, and was about to scream at me, but he got cut off by an even louder one.

       "WHAT THE HELL?! CROWS CAN TALK NOW?!" Jiro yells and turns toward (y/n). "What the fuck did you give me?"

(Y/n) immediately raised her hands and tried to calm Jiro down. "I just gave you regular medicine. And talking crows are normal in the demon slayer world. They help with informing about and guiding us on missions."