Chapter 31: ❤️Same relationship , but different bonds💔

"I'm going to go find Urami and Ginko. So don't follow me please." I begged politely. 'I don't need you to hear anymore embarrassing stories.'

     "Okay." Muichiro says and I let sigh of relief. "I'll just go find Ginko." He said with a light smirk on his face.

    "What for?" I exclaimed trying to get him to change his mind. "Don't you have hashira duties to do?"

      He placed his hand on his chin, and looked diagonally. After a couple of seconds he flicked his eyes to mine. "Nope." He says popping the p, and smirked wider.

He then gave me a false look of innocence. "I just want to visit my lovely Ginko. Shouldn't an owner be allowed to see their pet crow?"

     "Well....uh.....yes? But you...erm are doing this on purpose!" I struggled at first, but finished strongly.

      "Of course I'm going to visit my bird on purpose." He said in a dead tone making me sound stupid.

      "That's not what I meant and you know it." I defended, crossing my arms.

        He mimicked my actions, and his lips lifted upward. "How do you know what I know . Do you know what I know or are you just pretending to know what I know, by accusing me of what I know?"

"What?!" I say confused trying to wrap my head around all the knows.

He chuckled. "Exactly. Now if I remembered correctly you don't even know your way around my house. So even if you did try to find them, I would definitely be there first." He stated confidently.

I raised my hands in defeat, and sighed. "Whatever. You win. Just don't talk to Urami." I say making my way to the door.

"Sure." He responded with an eye roll. He then went in front of me to open the door. "After you weirdo."

I puffed out my cheeks, and huffed. "Thank you so much for being such a gentleman." I say passing him.

Then waiting for him outside because I didn't know where to go. 'Watch I'll be here so many times, I'll memorize every single inch of this place!' He closed the door, and glanced at my waiting figure in amusement.

"Follow me." He says his hair swishing behind him as he goes down a hallway. I reluctantly follow right behind him. I then cracked a smile as I replayed out conversation. 'I'm pretty sure he was actually joking with me.'

       "Your doing that weird grin again." Muichiro stated glancing at me checking if I was still behind him.I grinned even wider to spite him, and he chuckled lightly in response.

       We walked in a comfortable silence after that as I followed him through the twist and turns of his home.

"Why do they have their own room?" I asked breaking the silence. "I mean Urami sleeps in my room." I added on quickly.

"Your more innocent then I thought or just completely clueless." He then slowed down his pace so he could walk beside me. "What do you think happens when a male and female are alone and are in a romantic relationship?

My face immediately brighten, as it jumped to a very spicy conclusion. 'I'm never going to look at those birds the same. Screw you Muichiro!' Muichiro notices my beat red face and commented. "So you are just clueless."

I felt my body burn, and fanned myself to help cool down. "So are we almost there yet?" I say desperately trying to change the subject.

He humed in response and took another left. "We're just a few doors down." He says nodding down the hall.