Chapter 26: 😰An Argument and making up🤝

'You've got to be kidding me?!! I want you to go, and you sprung that out on me?!!! I mean I am curious don't get me wrong, but I want to get away from youuuuu!' I whined in my head.

I let out a silent sigh. 'My past self would rip my head off if I didn't take this, and I don't exactly want to be rude. Even if he does deserves it. Though this is the first time he wanted to initiate a conversation. Ughhhhh! Why do decisions have to be so hard????'

      He was still looking at me with his mint green eyes of his, waiting for an answer. I stood still, looking at him, and he shifted his weight. I slouched in defeat. "Fine, I'll here you out." I muttered reluctantly.

      He visibly perked up, and nodded. He opened the door, and glanced back to make sure that I was following. I raised an eyebrow at his actions, and shut the door behind me. He started to walk towards the pond that was to my left. I hesitated, and stopped. 'Is it too late to turn back?'

     He noticed that I stopped, and asked. "Are you coming? We're only like a few feet away." He said blandly.

      'Welp, guess it's too late to turn back now.' I nodded, and picked up my feet. We only stopped when we're few yards away from the pond. He turned to me, and cleared his throat, but he didn't start talking.

We stood in silence as the awkwardness hung in the air. 'Okay...so you brought me out here but your not going to talk to me?' I thought inside my head.

I started to chew on my lip, and gave him a curious look. "Do you want me to go?" I asked quietly. "I mean if you d-"

"No." He stated simply cutting me off. "Stay, I was just getting my words together."

"Oh, um....okay?" I say not really able to come up with anything else.

"I need to ask you something first." He says sliding his eyes to mine.

       I grew tense, and swallowed some of my saliva. I gave him a shaky nod to continue. 'He's normally just got this whole bored and don't care look to him. So why? Why is he being so serious?'

      "What did you think I meant when I responded to.....Giyuu....saving you." He said with his voice sharpening at Giyuu's name.

      I let out a weird noise in surprise, and I felt a rush of anger enter me. "What do mean?! What I mean?! Your the one who said and meant the damn words!" I growled out.

       He winced, and then blinked his expression back to normal. "So, I'm guessing you took it the wrong way." He then proceeded to mutter. "Just like Kiyoshi said you would."

       I narrowed my eyes, "What do you mean take it the wrong way?!! Listen I know your not the best at words, but how in the world was I suppose to take that any other way. Especially since your worded it like that!" I spat.

        He gave an uncomfortable expression, and started to move his lips. "I didn't mean it the way you interpreted it."

       "Okay then explain." I say folding my arms, and putting my weight on my right foot.

      He looked to the side, before finding my eyes again. "It was suppose to comfort you and reassure you." He mumbled.

       My mouthed dropped, and I look at him in disbelief. "Are you seriously going to lie right now?! You can't tell me to believe that you want to 'comfort' and 'reassure' me when you ignore my existence when I'm in your presence. " I fumed. 

      "I'm not lying, and I already said earlier that I don't ignore you, I just don't respond." He said coldly.

       "That doesn't make it any better!" I shouted. "And how can I possibly believe that your telling the truth? When you barely even show me what your even like? How do I know your not just trying to play with my emotions."