Here We Go (Enid)

Enid woke up with her arms around Wednesday. She removed herself from the bed and moved downstairs to the kitchen. She tried to find some ordinary stuff to eat, and was grateful to find a box of Rice Crispies.

She heard steps down the stair and Wednesday walked in. She walked over to Enid, who smiled.

"Hey, Wens. Can I call you that?"

"Sure." Wednesday said. She looked around the room, squinting. "But something's wrong..."

"What is it?" Enid stood up from her seat and walked over when Wednesday rubbed her forehead. 

"I think... the  number 22 is the eight semi-prime." 

"You're not making any sense!" Enid said, starting to panic. 

"Enid, going crazy... maybe... ugh!" Wednesday rubbed her head harder. Enid reached out and grabbed her arms and looked her in the eyes. 

"Wednesday, you're scaring me!" Enid shook her like she did when Wednesday was in her vision at Nevermore. "Did you have another vision?"

"It's pressing down on me!" 

Enid panicked. Wednesday was going crazy. Dorian was right, she was close to the madness. And now she was at the brink of it. Possibly even in it. Enid didn't want to believe it.

Wednesday's head snapped up and then back down. She stared at Enid.

"It's starting."

- - - IMPORTANT PLEASE READ - - -

Hehehe...

I'm making another book! The sequel is called The Ravens and it came out the same time as this. Check my profile and you should see it. It'll be about Wednesday and Enid going back to Nevermore as Wednesday struggles with keeping her sanity. There may or may not be other problems as well.

Thank you for all the reads, votes, etc! I appreciate it all very much and I hope you have wonderful days ahead of you!

-VictoryGreen8