Chapter Thirty-Two - Making Memories Together

Rhett allowed the damp towel to fall into a heap on the floor and picked her up in his arms, wrapping her legs around his torso. Adelaide clung onto his shoulders for support, her body flush against his as he carried her into the master bedroom and lay her on the bed, watching her with hooded eyes.

"You're so beautiful, Adel." His husky whisper made her heart thump wildly in her chest as he gently hovered over her, supporting his weight on an elbow. The way his hands roamed all over her body made her burn for him more.

"Please Rhett!" Rhett responded immediately by trailing his mouth to her neck, sucking and marking her. His hand sought her perky breasts, exploring, teasing, stroking them roughly, causing a moan to escape her lips. Her body came alive with each caress and a deep ache to have all of him made her pull him closer. He sensed her need and his hot mouth latched onto her soft rounded breasts, his teeth gently teasing the peaks, causing her to plunge her fingers into his thick, silky hair and pull him closer.

His fingers trailed down, and he gasped at seeing how wet she was for him. Adelaide clung to him, a moan of pure pleasure escaping her lips when he touched her. This was exactly what she had been aching for. Aroused by her response to him, Rhett inserted his finger and thrust in and out of her in a regular rhythm while she tugged at his hair, not wanting him to stop. He pushed another finger and kept pumping in and out of her.

"Oh, don't stop, please," she begged him.

His tongue trailed down her navel to her soft wet folds where his fingers had been working their magic. He kissed them and started kissed her, sucking, teasing her folds with his mouth till she came undone. It was her first release, and she lay sated with pleasure, closing her eyes to steady her breathing.

He came up to her and claimed her lips, enabling her to get a taste of herself on his tongue. Her fingers tugged at his tee shirt and pulled it out of him, touching her bare torso lovingly, running her fingers all over him, and earning a moan out of him. He quickly took off his sweatpants, and Adelaide gasped at seeing how aroused he was.

"I can't stop Adel. I need to be inside you," he begged her.

"I need you too, Rhett," she whispered back. "Please make love to me." Rhett pulled a packet of condom from the side table and, tearing it, he pulled it on over his shaft and positioned himself over her, entering her in a single deep thrust. His lovemaking was gentle and soon they both climaxed together, totally sated and overwhelmed by the experience.

After resting for an hour, Rhett got up to make dinner, allowing Adelaide to sleep, as she was sore and totally drained out.

He went into the kitchen and set to cook his favourite trout recipe, Pan-fried trout with garlic, lemon and parsley to be served with quinoa risotto.

"Oh, my God! I overslept. Why didn't you wake me up?" asked Adelaide, walking into the kitchen in a pair of woollen slacks and a full-sleeved fleece top. The temperatures here dropped at night and Rhett had switched on the central heating to keep them warm.

"We're on a vacation so you can oversleep. I've made dinner, come here and eat."

"Let me lay the table," offered Adelaide, not listening to his protests. Afterwards, they served themselves the food and ate up hungrily, the love making having made them ravenous.

"This is too delicious!" she said, licking her lips while Rhett smiled with happiness.

"I'm glad that you like it."

"Lucky is a woman whose partner can cook," said Adelaide with a grin.

"Are you calling yourself lucky?" Rhett asked with a laugh.