Epilogue

After going out to dinner to an upscale restaurant, Adelaide and Rhett returned to their hotel for their wedding night. Although they had already made love after arriving in Helena, yet a wedding night was always special. After all, it came only once in one's lifetime with the one you marry.

Adelaide opened her suitcase to take out her night wear but gasped at seeing the contents of her luggage. To her horror, it was full of revealing transparent stuff which she'd never wear in her life. She picked up a red, sexy, revealing baby doll outfit and stared at it with horror.

"Who packed my suitcase, Rhett?" she asked him with dread.

"Why? Rihanna and Raine did," he informed, coming over to take a peek. His jaws dropped with surprise, which was soon replaced by amusement. He knelt beside the suitcase and picked up a black, revealing, see-through camisole. "I love these. Remind me to thank them with a treat." he chuckled at her thunderstruck expression.

"Do you really expect me to wear these?" she gasped with shock, but Rhett grinned and nodded to her utmost astonishment.

"Why not? Start with this," he said, handing her the black net camisole while Adelaide rolled her eyes at him. Such a man!

"Why don't you wear a transparent, net underwear and roam about, Mr. Wilson?" she asked with a giggle, imagining him in it.

"I have a better idea, Mrs. Wilson. I could roam around nude for you," he chuckled at her shocked expression. "Now change. I can't wait to see you in it."

Adelaide rushed into the en-suite to change and Rhett chuckled, knowing that she would never give him a strip show. After five minutes, she came out shyly, looking sexy as hell.

"Fu*k," swore Rhett, his eyes darkening like clouds as he grew hard just by watching her seductively walk towards him. The moment she reached him, Rhett pulled her into his arms and it was a wild love-making that followed. Rhett wanted to feel her, so he didn't use any sort of protection with her. It was truly a night to remember.

The next day, they went sightseeing in Helena followed by shopping, eating out. After a day of fun, it was time to return home to start a life, a family together.

One Month Later

Adelaide was two weeks pregnant, and it was a time to celebrate at Wild Creek Ranch. Granny Emma was ecstatic to hear the news of her pregnancy. Adelaide, granny Emma and Rhett still spent time with each other regularly like they used to. It was like she had two houses to stay at, side by side.

Adelaide had nicely settled down in Rhett's room and everyone doted upon her, paying extra attention to her needs. She and Rhett cooked something special every day and the whole family loved their concoctions, their dishes. Sawyer was well and had bought the ranch next to theirs, taking a loan from granddad and uncle Kevin. Of course, they would never take money from him, but he worked very hard and was hellbent upon returning it. However, he still loved at Wild Creek Ranch and lived in his old room.

Last week, Andrew had called granny Emma to enquire about Adelaide. After hearing about her wedding and pregnancy, he had sighed and apologized for his behaviour. Apparently, Sandy had left him, taking the children too with her. Thomas, too, had broken all ties with him. He had learnt his lesson the hard way and wanted to make amends with all those whom he had wronged. He took Adelaide's phone number from granny and called her to beg for her forgiveness. Adelaide, being a kind-hearted woman, never held a grudge against anyone for long. She forgave her brother and gave him advice on how to ask for Sandy's forgiveness. It cheered Andrew a lot, and he disconnected the call with fresh hope in his heart.

Adelaide still worked at the hospital since she didn't have the typical morning sickness or any such thing. She was fit and healthy. Rhett, however, dropped her off and picked her up regularly from the hospital every day, without fail.

Ryder wanted to move to Las Vegas, where his cousins were, and his parents were a little upset over his decision to move out.

Despite everything, granny Emma, granny Jenny and granny Stacey had become inseparable after their wedding and regularly met to plot and plan. In fact, all the women joined in too. There was always laughter and happiness around in Wild Creek Ranch.

Rihanna, however, was a little concerned about one of her new students, a little boy who was different, who was getting a little too dependent upon her.

After another week, Adelaide received the biggest shock of her life to see her brother at her doorstep with his family. Andrew had united with his family and flew all the way to Montana to thank her and granny. They would stay at granny's ranch for two days. Adelaide didn't hold any grudge against Sandy, too. She forgave both of them, and so did Rhett, when Andrew apologized to him.

At the hospital, Ember most of the times avoided her, and Adelaide did not know why. She went to Ember's house sometimes if she needed to give granny Stacey anything that granny Jenny might have sent. Last time when she went, she was sure that she had seen Rex in front of her balcony, but when she looked properly, there was no one. Rex stayed away from the house most of the time, and she had no way to ask him.

She heard what happened between them on their wedding night, but she did not know what went wrong the next morning. No one would tell her, and it made Adelaide extremely curious. Her life was sorted! She found her happily ever after; her love. She was glad that she came back to Rhett - to her home.

What about Ember and Rex? What happened when they woke up the next morning in each other's arms? Read the sequel, Waiting For Love (Wild Creek Ranch Book 2) to find out!