Chapter 1.

A man wearing a black suit face having void of any expression with his black hairs parted from the middle showing his perfect forehead. Sharp jawline which is sharper than any knives....

He is none other than CEO of Jeon corporations Jeon Jungkook sitting elegantly on his CEO seat in his cabin. With his secretary Min Yoongi who is also his friend and cousin.

"Kook my friend has his father's model agency in Europe but he wants to transfer it to here in Seoul and he said he have the best photographer and models do want me to talk to him because we need an photographer and few female models

"Kook my friend has his father's model agency in Europe but he wants to transfer it to here in Seoul and he said he have the best photographer and models do want me to talk to him because we need an photographer and few female models..." Yoongi said looking at Jungkook who seems to be deep thoughts..

"Do you know anything about the photographer hyung" Jungkook asked in his cold voice which is his now normal voice from past four years....

"I don't know personally but I heard he is the best in whole Europe.." Yoongi answered and Jungkook looked at him with his eyebrows raised up...

"Best in whole Europe who is he? What's his name?" Jungkook asked surprised like who is the photographer who is best in whole Europe....

"Yes kook his name is Vantae.."

"Vantae.... ok then collect information about him and also the models then we will if want them or not..." Jungkook said to Yoongi who nodded and was about go to his cabin but he stopped when they heard a knock on the door....

Jungkook allowed that person to come and the door opened revealing Mrs Jeon, Jungkook's mother...

"Mom what are you doing here?" Jungkook asked with a frown looking at his mother who scoffed at him and came inside...

"Hey Yoongi you totally forgot about us after getting an husband for yourself huh..." Mrs Jeon said to Yoongi totally ignoring her son's question...

"It's not like that aunty we just are busy with our works that's why we couldn't come to meet you all..." Yoongi said with a nervous smile and scratching his nape...

"Ok ok I understand but do come once with your husband..." Mrs Jeon said with a smile and Yoongi went out after nodding wanted to give privacy to mother and son duo....

"Mom you didn't answered me why you are here?" Jungkook asked irritatingly not liking her mother ignoring his question..

"What don't tell me I can't come to meet my son who is very busy nowadays and not bothering to come home or else call anyone..." Mrs Jeon said sitting on the chair opposite to her son....

"It's not like that you know I was busy in new project and searching for a photographer and models..." Jungkook said in same cold voice making her feel sad and hurt to see her once happy and goofy son like this...

"Ok leave it now come I brought lunch for you eat it now.." Mrs Jeon said pointing at the bag which brought with her which is now laying on the chair next to her....