Chapter 13.

"Mr---mr min....."

Yoongi who was in his thoughts of how to tell the innocent baby that his mama is in hospital, flinched when he heard a weak voice calling him and saw Taehyung opened his eyes looking at him tiredly.....

"Taehyung first talk to your son he just called now I ended it as I don't know what to tell...." Yoongi said hurriedly giving tae's phone to him.....

"Hello mimin...." Tae said once the call is answered by his son....

"Mama!!"

"Yes baby,. What happened to my baby huh...." He asked trying his best to not sound weak or tired and make his son worried....

"Whel ale youw..."

"Mama is still at work bun, I'll be late so you eat and sleep with granny ok...." Tae said with a soft smile as he can imagine the baby's cute pout.....

"Otay youw cowme faswt...."

"Okay my prince mama has to go baby good night eat your food like a good don't trouble granny ok...." Taehyung said and laughed a little when he heard his baby saying am good boy....

"You are so strong Taehyung and am so sorry I just---my words can't justify the deeds which we all did and doing to you...." Yoongi said and looked down in shame....

"Why are you saying sorry Mr Min it's not your fault it's just my fate in this no one has to do anything so please don't say sorry, and please I request you to not tell anything to anyone am still not ready to tell everything to anyone......" Taehyung requested with pleading eyes making Yoongi to feel more guilty.....

"Don't worry Taehyung I'll not tell anything to anyone once I broke my promise but now you can trust me...." Yoongi said with guilt is evident in his voice and eyes....

"Can you please ask doctor when I can leave...."

"No need he already said that you can leave now come on I'll drop you...." Yoongi said and was about to help Taehyung but....

"No need Mr Min I can go myself...." He said not wanted to bother him anymore.....

"It's ok Taehyung your car is in the park atleast let me drive you there....." Yoongi said with a pleading eyes which Taehyung couldn't ignore or can say no to him....

So like that Yoongi dropped Taehyung at the park after taking the prescribed medicines from the hospital and saw Taehyung leaving in his car with guilty eyes and tears forming in his eyes upon just by imagining the life which the younger had where they all were having a peaceful yet luxurious life hating and cursing him.....

He just couldn't stop the tears to flow when a thought striked his mind that a innocent baby who doesn't even know who his father is, living away from him from the birth and more worst thing is that the said father of the innocent baby is engaged to someone else.......

After few minutes he went to their home when he got call from Jimin saying to come home fast.....

************