Chapter 22

"NOT IN MY WATCH MRS JEON....."

Mrs Jeon and Hana who were laughing at tae's situation they stopped laughing and looked at Jungkook who is standing with with rage filled eyes and face so cold and stoic.....

"Jung--kook..." Mrs Jeon whispered nervously looking at her son with fear filled eyes same goes to Hana who stood beside her being scared.....

"I don't know that you are such a cruel person Mrs Jeon and am ashamed to call you My mother...." He spatted angrily pointing at his mother who stood there frozen after hearing her sons words....

"Jung--kook you can't say anything like that she is your mom"

"You shut up and saty out of this I'll deal with you later...."

Hana decided to support Mrs Jeon and scold Jungkook but girl whom she is kidding there is Jeon Jungkook.....

"Jungkook, son see whatever you heard it's not true believe me...." Mrs Jeon tried to defend herself but....

"Stop it, don't you dare to defend yourself when I clearly heard what you both were talking about how tortured the poor boy he lost his parents because of you, YOU KILLED HIS PARENTS....."  He yelled angrily at her and throwed the vase beside him in the anger which a loud sound getting everyone who are there in the house attention but he cared less he so angry now, he is seeing all red in anger....

"Jung--kook lis--listen to me it's--its not true....."

"It is true he begged you, he begged you to give your phone but you are so cruel to not give him that useless device and let him there alone with his deceased parents how much more cruel you are that you warned him to harm the unborn baby, MY SON"

They both flinched at the outburst of Jungkook.....

"Jungkook, mom what's happening here..." Namjoon who came there hearing commotion along with Jin and Mr Jeon who are so shocked to see the destroyed vase and Mrs Jeon, Hana shivering in fear and Jungkook looking so mad and angry....

"What happened Jungkook why are you so angry at your mom....."

"Don't, don't you dare to call her my mother because she is not my mother she a MURDERER....." Jungkook said stopping his father in the middle making everyone gasp at his words....

"Jung--kook are you out of your mind she is our mother what are you calling her huh...." Namjoon asked sternly making Jungkook glare at him and utter coldly....

"She might be your mom hyung but not mine...."

"What nonsense are you talking Jungkook have you gone mad....." Mr Jeon spatted angrily walking towards the sobbing Mrs Jeon and hugging her closely patting her back to make her calm.....

"Yes am mad she, she killed my doll's parents and even warned to harm my Son"

Everyone stood stunned and frozen on their place hearing his words....

"Wha--at do you mean by that Jungkook...." Namjoon asked calmly even though he is very angry at Jungkook for saying something like that to their mother....

"Yes she killed tae's parents just because he loved me can you believe it hyung your so called mother killed someone's parents because that someone love her son....." Jungkook said in cold voice, his each and every words are dripping with anger and hatred towards his mother....

"Can you stop talking nonsense and explain everything what had happened clearly...." Namjoon said sternly sitting on the couch after making their parents sit....

"You want to know what happened huh then listen and tell me if am nonsense or not................" With that Jungkook explained everything what his mother had done along with Hana making everyone in trance and shocked to death.....

"Is it true....." Mr Jeon asked his wife coldly after hearing everything from Jungkook....