Chapter 10

Today is the day when Jungkook's will be engaged with Hana in one of the expensive and famous hotel in Seoul where all the employees of Jeon industry are invited along with the media well Mrs Jeon arranged everything so grandly and expensively.....

So now here he is sitting in one of the hotel room all ready to get engaged but he is not uttering a word from the morning just lost somewhere thinking so deeply or else just staring at his phone wallpaper which is still has his and his doll's pic....

Soon it is time and his mother came to take him to the stage along with her and he went out with his mother with heavy heart and a strange feeling, feeling like he is doing something bad so bad and he don't know what is that but he just shrugged o...

Soon it is time and his mother came to take him to the stage along with her and he went out with his mother with heavy heart and a strange feeling, feeling like he is doing something bad so bad and he don't know what is that but he just shrugged off his thoughts and went with his mother and he sighed when he saw his mother's happy glowing face.....

He went out and reached the stage and unknowingly his gaze went towards the people who were sitting and waiting for the moment just hoping to see the person whom his heart yearning for but he shifted his gaze with a slight head shake like what even he is expecting, he is expecting which is highly impossible..,..

He was about to step on to the stage but he stopped when Jimin called him he looked at him coldly "kook please come with me it's urgent and important....." Jimin said and pulled kook with him and went to the corner where there's no one........

"What happened Jimin why did you called me here....." Kook asked in cold voice which is now his normal voice....

"Kook just don't freak out just listen to me calmly....."

"What are talking about Jimin am not understanding anything and mostly I have only five minutes speak fastly and clearly....." Jungkook said with frown clearly not liking everything happening here....

"Jimin, kook what are you doing here come on kook it's time mom is calling you....." Namjoon who came to search kook said when he spotted both of them....

Kook just scoffed looking at Jimin and went away with Namjoon without hearing him out which can change his life which can stop this unwanted engagement.....

What is the Important thing that Jimin has which can stop the engagement???????

Meanwhile with Taehyung:

Here Taehyung is there in his apartment alone as his son and Mrs shin went to park on his son's asking. The baby requested him to come along with them but he denied saying he is not feeling well.....

He isn't doing anything but just staring at the frame in his hands with tears flowing from his beautiful eyes....