Chapter 15

Now everyone is settled on the big and well decorated dining table to have their dinner after cake cutting and distribution of the gifts.....

"Mr Kim here have it and feed this cutie pie too" Jimin said forwarding a big piece of cake in a plate

"Thanks Mr Min....." Taehyung said with a sweet smile....

"Mama shee youl fav....favoulate stalbelly milwk...." Minmin said with a big smile while pointing at the strawberry milkshake on the table....

"Yes my bun bun...." Taehyung said with a sweet smile looking at his baby's excitement and the sparkling eyes everyone who present also cooed at the cute boy.....

"Then what is your favourite jungmin...." Jin who couldn't control himself asked the boy with a sweet smile earning a beautiful wide smile from the said baby....

"Minmin liwke Nana milwk...."

"Nana milk what is that baby.... " Jimin asked confusedly as he didn't what is meant by that....

"Banana milk....."

They all snapped their heads towards Jungkook who is sitting just opposite to Taehyung. They all are so shocked to hear that from Jungkook who was all silent till now....

"Aww sorry baby but there's no banana milk here......" Y/N said with a sad smile....

"It's ok Mrs Jung he can have strawberry milkshake he likes this too right my baby..." Taehyung said with a smile and looked at minmin who nodded vigorously with a big smile....

"So Mr Kim when you will go to work who will take care of him...." Jin asked the minmin's mama who was busy feeding his son....

"Oh that aunty means Mrs shin, she will take care of him and she is also a my family member....." Tae said with a soft smile remembering about Mrs shin who is in his friends house.....

"Then what about your parents?" Now it is Namjoon who asked the question earning a sad smile from Taehyung and as well as Yoongi who knows about the said boy's parents and what happened to him....