Chapter 21

...Your mother and Hana......

"WHAT it can't be true...." Jungkook said in disbelief that Taehyung saying that his mother is behind their seperation and tae's parents death....

If it was just Hana he could have believed him but he is saying that his mother has a role in that sin.....

"I know you won't believe but what i said is true...." 

"How can you say that it's them when you don't know who called you back then....." Jungkook asked his doubt still not believing that his mother, his sweet and lovely mother can do anything like that....

"It is because when I went to the hospital where my parents joined they came there and........  "

Taehyung is sitting on the waiting chair for the doctor to come out of the operation theatre and give good news About his parents well being. He is so lost in that big hospital he is scared to death that what he have listen from the doctors about his parents......

He hurriedly searched for his phone but he cursed when he didn't found it anywhere just then he remembered that his phone falling down from the cab which he came to the hospital. He was so hurried and desperate to meet his parents and see them being all good  in this all he didn't noticed his phone falling down and breaking into pieces which he ignored because he knows that the lifeless device is not more important than his parents.....

Tears of frustration started flowing from his eyes because of being helpless and looked at the closed OT door worriedly he was stand and look at his parents from the closed door but he stopped when he heard.....

"Wow aunt see the great Kim Taehyung who is known as boyfriend of MY Jungkook sitting here helplessly where his dear parents are getting treated in the OT...."

He looked behind and saw Hana and Mrs Jeon. Upon seeing Mrs Jeon he got little bit courage and strength that finally he can call his kookie and can able to be with. But poor him, who will tell him that she is behind his parents being treated in the OT.....

"Mrs Jeon thank God you are can please lend me your phone I need to call kookie...." He asked hoping that the old lady will help him to call his kookie even though she was bitter about their relationship but she can't be that bad to not help him in his worse situation right?

"And why do you think I'll do that you useless boy...." She spatted angrily with so much hatred can be seen in her eyes and is evident in her voice...

"Mrs Jeon please just once give me your phone my parents are not fine I need kookie with me please help me this one time...." He begged her in cracked voice ignoring the words she used for him....

"Why should we help you bitch when we are the reason behind your parents being treated in the OT huh....." Now it's is Hana who flared up at him told him the truth that they are behind the accident but he didn't believed because they can't be this cruel right, they can't kill someone right.....

"Wha--at no--no it can---can't be true......" He mumbled with wide eyes staring at Mrs Jeon to see any ounce of anger on Hana for saying something like that but his hopes crumbled when he didn't saw anger on her face but he saw her smirking at him with evil glint in her eyes...

"Why......" He can just utter this in broken voice not believing that someone like Mrs Jeon will do something like this....

"You dared to ask why huh in the first only I warned you to not to be with my son but didn't listened to me and started loving my son it was your biggest sin. I hate you being with my son you don't deserve my son at all even few days back I warned in the phone call but didn't listened to me and started preparing to tell him about the disgrace you are carrying so this is the result for not listening to me if you still wants to be with my son and tell about your pregnancy then be ready to forget about you being pregnant I'll kill that in your womb I can't see you nor your traces with my son....."