Chapter 7

"Hello Mr Jeon and Mr Min" tae once again said now little loudly making the CEO and his secretary to snap back to the reality from their shocked state....

"Ah-uh hello pl-lease come inside.." Yoongi took the opportunity to talk upon looking at his boss expression who is moving heck not even blinking......

"Is everything fine...." Tae asked worriedly looking at Jungkook and then back to Yoongi.....

"Ah-um yeah everything is fine please take a seat...." Once again Yoongi said and secretly pinched kooks bicep to bring him back to the normal world which did worked as the said man flinched and glared at his friend.....

Jungkook shifted his gaze to the now sitting boy with a blank expression and eyes shows rage and hatred, hands fisting tightly controlling his anger but he know he can't control because the boy who betrayed him and left him without any word or any information is now sitting infront of him after so long.....

"What are you doing here...?."  He asked in a cold and stern voice which made the other two men's shiver at the tone but Taehyung tried to be normal he closed his eyes and said  you can do it in his mind.....

"Uh what are you saying Mr Jeon?" He said in a confident voice and posture making kook and Yoongi frown....

"Am asking what are you doing here after so many years. Then you left without any information destroying me totally and now acting like you don't know anything wow wow
KIM TAEHYUNG wow...." Jungkook said mokingly clapping his hands walking near Taehyung....

"Mr Jeon I think you misunderstood me as someone please clarify it again am not the Kim Taehyung you are talking about but am KIM VANTAE." Taehyung said with confidence but his inside is churning in pain seeing the hatred in his loves eyes......

He himself don't know how he is sitting there unaffected where his love his koo is moking him with so much of hatred in his eyes which is making his eyes teary but he gulped the lump in his throat to stop him from crying....

"Now you even learnt doing dramas you can fool anyone but not me not me Kim Taehyung...." Jungkook spatted with so much anger badly wanted to bang his fist on the table but he stopped himself when he felt a tug in his hand he looked at Yoongi who shaking his head as no....

"Believe me Mr Jeon am not the person you are talking about" tae said after gulping down the lump in his throat....

"Kook stop........." Yoongi was about to say something but stopped when he heard phone ringing sound and it is tae's....

Te smiled when he saw the caller ID who is Mrs shin but he know that his son who will talk...

"Mama...." He smiled  when  he heard his son's excited voice.....

"Yes my baby..." Tae said softly making the other two men's shock...

"Mama minmin wanth chocy blut granma nowt gwiving" jungmin whined with a cute adorable pout....

"Is it my minmin want chocolate ah ok then how about mama will bring when I come back....." Tae offered his son to make him calm because he know very well about his son....

"Weally mama yesh yesh minmin wanth chocy...." The baby sequelled loudly and hang up the call mistakenly which made tae chuckle with a head shake....

"Mr Kim sorry for the misunderstanding I hope you don't mind him and can you please take agreement and read all the procedures and rules....." Yoongi took the situation in his hands and handed the agreement to tae who took with a nod.....

"You come with me please excuse us Mr Kim we will be back soon....." Saying this Yoongi held kooks hand and pulled him towards the balcony......

"What are you doing hyung? Why you pulled me here?"  Jungkook asked once they reached the balcony....