Chapter 18

In tae's apartment....

It's been two days that Taehyung isn't going to office because he is scared so scared to face the CEO when he knows the truth that Kim Vantae is Kim Taehyung he just can't see the hatred in the brown orbs of the said CEO....

Well yesterday and today he enjoyed alot with his son, playing with him and coloring with which made his son so happy to have his Mama all to himself for two days.....

Today is the third day and Taehyung along with his son are in his room playing lego laughing and giggling whenever someone missed the block or the block falling down.....

Taehyung just looked at son who has a wide smile while looking at him, who is looking so damn cute....

He is so into the game playing with his all attention but he turned towards the table where his phone I lies when he heard a ding sound indicating that he received a message so with a frown he took the phone to check the message

But when he did he frozen on his place just starting at the certain message from the certain someone.....

Mr Jeon:

Bring my son to the xxxx park in the evening I want to meet him as a father and don't you dare to think smart and stay back by not coming.....

"Mama...MAMA..." The baby shouted to get his mama's attention who is just staring at the mobile screen without blinking.....

Taehyung flinched hearing his son shouting he worriedly looked at thinking something might happen to his baby for what he shouted for but he sighed in relief when he saw his baby all fine.....

"Whawt hawpen Mama?" The baby asked his mama but instead of answering Taehyung just pulled him closer to him and hugged him tightly and said with glossy eyes....

"Mama loves you baby...."

"Minmin lubs mama to..." The baby said with a cute smile and pecked tae's cheeks earing a beautiful smile from his Mama...

He made jungmin to sit on the bed and started thinking about the message he got few minutes back, he knows that he can't ignore that message and he can't be selfish anymore to not the father son duo to meet for the first time but he don't why but he is scared to do that.....

"Baby do you want meet your da--dada" he finally decided to ask his son because he need to prepare his son beforehand....

"Yesh yesh mama minmin wanth to meewt Dada....." The baby's eyes shined in the happiness because he can finally meet his dada for whom he waiting for so long....

Well the thing is Taehyung said that his dada is in big mission given by God which is to help people by giving food and money....

Well what more he can say when the toddler asked about his dada by looking at the kids playing in the park with their father's so he lied to the innocent bean who became very happy upon knowing that his dada is helping to the people and he even called his dada as an Hero...