Chapter 4

In Seoul

Here everyone means yoonmin hobi y/n are gathered in Jeon Mansion why? because Mrs Jeon called them for dinner and she has tell something to everyone she had strictly warned Jungkook to come on time because she knows very well about her son who will surely find a way to escape...

It's been three days that Jungkook told his mother about him moving on and marry whoever she choose and to say she already did, yes she found a perfect partner for her son and now she wants to tell this news to everyone and to make his son agree to go on a dinner date to see or get to know about his partner...

So now everyone is waiting for Jungkook in living room who came back 5 minutes ago and now taking shower in his room.. Mrs Jeon along with Jin prepared a lot of food for the dinner they both are really happy and relieved that Jungkook decided to move on and marry someone no only them but others are also very happy about that they all were waiting for this moment from so long...

They all were praying and prayed for his happiness and well being now they all are thinking that god had finally heard their prayers and made Jungkook take this decision....

"Ok so what do you wanna tell Mom??" Jungkook, who just came down after showering asked sitting on the empty couch..

"Why don't we talk while eating?" Mrs Jeon said and everyone went to the dining room agreeing to Mrs Jeon..

They all settled on the chairs and Mrs Jeon and Jin started serving them the dinner and they all started eating in silence but it broke by Mrs Jeon who decided to talk...

"Kook we all are very happy that you decided to move on and as I said I already found a perfect match for you..."

Jungkook choked hard on his drink hearing his mother's words and others are so stunned to speak anything...

"Wow aunt you are so fast!!" Hobi exclaimed as he was the first one to got his senses back and hearing everyone also got their lost souls and senses back but damn she is so fast....

"Yes what I can do hobi-ah my son agreed to move on after so many years and now I can't delay anymore.." Mrs Jeon said with a happy smile and everyone agreed to her except Jungkook....

Well he is stunned and astonished to speak anything he know his mom will choose someone soon but he didn't expected that she will find someone this soon....

"Who is that person aunt do we know him/her?" Jimin asked with a smile they all happy that Mrs Jeon found someone for their friend and brother soon so they can see him happy once again....

"Yes Jimin you all know her. Well she studied in your university with you all and she is my friends only daughter..." Mrs Jeon said with a happy smile well her face is glowing with happiness from the moment her son agreed to marry her choice....

"Studied in Our university who is she eomma?" Namjoon asked with a frown well he may or may not guessed whom his mother is talking about...

"My best friend Kang jungshi's only daughter Kang Hana"

"WHAT!!"

...........................

In Europe...

As promised tae brought  jungmin's favourite strawberry cake and sweets which is donuts and in the afternoon they all went to their favourite restaurant to eat their favourite Lunch....

After that they went to park their they enjoyed a lot tae played with his son and along with other kids in the park and in the last tae treated all of them with chocolate waffles and the kids thanked him with a peck on his cheeks and jungmin got so jealous watching someone kissing his mumma so he pulled tae towards him and glared at the kids and said 'he ish my mama downt kissh hiwm...'

This made tae and Mrs shin laugh at his cuteness and then they  went to their home all tired and exhausted from the playing and a sleepy jungmin...

Mrs shin made a light dinner for them and after dinner tae and his cute son is their room jungmin is sitting on the bed waiting for his mama who is applying his night moisturizers "mama~~" jungmin whined when tae is taking so much time....

"Just a minute bun mama is coming..." Tae said with a chuckle and went inside the bathroom to wash his hands and after that he came back to his son who is dozing on the bed he laid on the bed and pulled his son on his chest....

" Tae said with a chuckle and went inside the bathroom to wash his hands and after that he came back to his son who is dozing on the bed he laid on the bed and pulled his son on his chest

Jungmin snuggled closer to tae's chest and "mama minmin wanth bobo.." he said fisting tae's night shirt on his chest refering to his milk...

He drinks tae's breast milk in the night daily because it makes him sleep peacefully sucking on his mama's sweet milk and tae really adore this moment because he loves how his son finds comfort drinking on his milk....

"Giving baby just a minute..." He said softly and unbuttoned his night shirt and guided his son's small mouth on his nipples well he doesn't wear any bras in the night because he knows his son will whine when he don't remove it completely.....

He sighed in relief when he felt his son sucking on his bud softly. He started caressing jungmin's back to make him sleep peacefully in his arms and he covered them with his fluffy blanket till their stomach and he switch off the lights leaving the lamp light only......

Taehyung POV

Going back to Korea, my home town after so many years well almost 4 years I left Korea, Seoul. I left everything behind my friends my home and mainly him.

They all might be hating me now and I know I deserve their hate and anger.

Am I ready to face them. Am I ready to face him. How will they react after seeing me infront of them will they talk to Me. Atleast do they remember me or think about me like am doing everyday....

Is he thinking about me like am thinking about him every second and day.

Well it's not like am going to meet them in the big city like Seoul right am not gonna meet them in Seoul atleast I don't want to see hate and anger in his eyes which always used to hold love and affection towards me....

I just hope everything goes well and I think I should prepare myself to meet him one day.,.....

End of his POV.....

He took a deep sigh and wiped the tears away and slept hugging his son closely. His son is the reason he is living and breathing for he can't live without his son.

The symbol of their Love.....

🐻🐰🐻🐰🐻🐰🐻🐰🐻🐰🐻🐰🐻

That is it for this chapter cuties 🥰

I hope you will like it.....

All the above pictures credit goes to the right full owner...

Please do vote and comment and please ignore the mistakes 🙏 🙏🙏

Take care be safe 💕💕

I purple you 💜✨..

Have a good Sunday 😊