Chapter 17

" So my guess was right about you being Taehyung, Mr Kim, oh sorry Mr Kim Taehyung or we can say Mr Kim Vantae....."

Taehyung and Yoongi both widen their eyes looking at the person who said that and that person is none other than...........

Yes the person is Jeon Jungkook himself.....

(A/N: how many of you thought that Jimin is the one who heard everything......)

"Jungkook...." Yoongi whispered lowly in shock and Taehyung was just frozen on his place just with his wife eyes staring at Jungkook who's dark gaze is piercing through his eyes....

"Wow Mr Kim Taehyung you acted very well I don't know that you can act very well wow......" Jungkook said clapping his hands loudly.....

Taehyung didn't said anything but he just lowered his head down....

"From the starting I know you are Taehyung not Vantae but I was little confused when I saw the baby and when you said you parents are no more but now I got know that from yourself that your Taehyung wow we can say you have a good future of you join in acting......" Jungkook mocked at him with laugh....

Taehyung gasped at the information that Jungkook already know that he is Taehyung same goes to Yoongi he is also shocked because the CEO didn't said anything about that....

"Ho---how?" Taehyung can just utter this much because of his shocked state.....

"How can I not recognise the person whom I loved so much in the past your just presence is enough for me to recognise you but you......." He said with so many emotions flowing in his words and eyes, he paused for a while and his gaze turned hard, he glared at Taehyung with his eyes filled with so much hatred.....

"But I didn't expected that you can act very well and fool everyone with your fake identity and with your lies. When You said your parents no more is it also a lie"

"No---its---no--t" he shuttered badly in fear and nervousness Jungkook became shocked to hear that but he didn't showed on his face.......

"One more thing hyung said as a father I have the right to know about my son so is the baby is my son..." He asked calmly even though there's a lot going in his heart and mind....

"AM ASKING YOU SOMETHING ANSWER ME...."

Taehyung flinched when he heard Jungkook shouting at him....

Jimin Y/N along with the other models came out hearing the shout and frowned looking at Jungkook glaring at a shivering Taehyung.....

"Jungkook you are scaring him..." Yoongi said looking at the shivering Taehyung beside him....

"You don't talk hyung I'll deal with you later, and you answer me...." Jungkook roared at Yoongi who is looking down because he he knows why Jungkook is mad at him....