Chapter 20

It is next day and here jungmin is whining for his dada from the moment he woke up....

"Baby listen to you know that your dada was doing the work given by God right...." He softly asked the boy who is whining holding the tiger plushie which his dada won for him yesterday and he also wearing a tiger onies.....

" He softly asked the boy who is whining holding the tiger plushie which his dada won for him yesterday and he also wearing a tiger onies

Jungmin just nodded looking at his mama and sniffed....

"So for that God is going to give your dada a gift bun don't you want your dada to receive the gift....." Taehyung felt guilty for lying to his son once again in his father's matter but he can't explain anything to the little one right.....

"Yesh yesh Mama minmin wanth dada to gewt the giwft...." Jungmin mumbled with a pout and smiled when he got so many pecks on his cheeks by his Mama....

"My good baby so Mama is now going to dada, be a good boy and here enjoy these cookies your dada brought these for you...." Taehyung said giving the box of cookies which Jungkook gave when he was returning last night......

" Taehyung said giving the box of cookies which Jungkook gave when he was returning last night

Taehyung smiled looking at cookies and jungmin giggled....

"Ok then baby mama has to go now ok...." Taehyung said and pecked jungmin's cheeks and recieved back the kiss on his cheeks....

"Aunt I'll be going now take care...." He said her who was sitting beside minmin looking at his drama.....

"Sure tae-ah but tell everything to him don't hesitate ok and am sure that he will believe you if not you said you have proves right just show them ok...." Mrs shin said with a sweet smile, she is happy that now he got chance to explain himself and can possibly live a happy life along with their son....

"Sure Aunty....." Saying this Taehyung once again glanced at his baby who is enjoying the cookies with wide smile, he went out to go for the church....

Meanwhile in Jeon mansion.....

Jungkook got ready wearing casuals and came down after grabbing his phone wallet and car keys....