Chapter 9

Taehyung knows that everyone who was his friends family and who used to love him and adore him so much will hate him. But he didn't expect that they will hate him this much more like despise him that they don't want to be near him or see his face......

Yes he is that person who heard Yoongi talking to himself in kooks cabin....

He went there to ask half day leave as he is not feeling well but he didn't expected that he will listen those words which are like stab to his heart and like venom to his entire body....

He ran away from there he still can't be there after listening those venomous words he just informed mingyu incharge of his group of colleague's and went to nearby church because at that time he felt it right to go there instead of to his house where his son will be there and he don't want to make his son sad so he decided to go to church and here he is.....

He sat on the middle bench and closed his and let the tears flow which he was stopping from two to three days yes from the day he heard that it is kooks engagement this Saturday from Jimin he is stopping himself to not cry infront of anyone mostly infront of the people with whom he is hiding his identity......

Everything was too much for him that he can't take everything at a time, his love, his kookies engagement and only the other side the hatred he is getting from the people who treated him like a baby in the past.....

He don't know or have anyone to share his miseries he can't cry infront of his son who is too innocent for this things and he can't cry in the company infront all of them it is just so much for him to bare.....

That's why he is here, in the Church  sharing his worries with the god....

At some point he just wanted to go and tell everything which happened with him in the past and what made him leave everything and everyone behind......

"Kookie why you brought me here....." Tarh said getting down from the car with a frown....

"Nothing Doll I wanted to pray for ourselves and this church is very beautiful to go so I brought you here. Here will get our peace of mind which we are losing in that University assignments....." Kook said dramatically which made tae giggle loudly looking at his dramatic face....

" You said, you wanted to pray for ourselves so, what you wanted to pray for kookie...." Taehyung asked once they reached inside the church which is very beautiful as kook said....

" Taehyung asked once they reached inside the church which is very beautiful as kook said