Chapter 2.

"good morning Taehyung-ah.." Mrs shin greeted back with a smile...

Yes the mama angel is none other than our Kim Taehyung and baby angel is his cute son Kim jungmin....

"You woke up early today is your day off right.." Mrs shin asked confusedly because whenever it is tae's day off the mother son duo will sleep till atleast 12 or 1pm.

"What can I do aunty when my boss wants me to come on my day off too" he whined relaxing on the couch beside Mrs shin who smiled at him...

"What? but you promised jungmin that you will spend time with him and take him to the park right..." Mrs shin said remembering their talk last night planning about today...

"Ahh yes but it's just for half an hour before lunch so I can manage that aunty.." Taehyung said with a smile but he feels so bad to leave his baby on his day off but he can't do anything he knows it must be something important that's why his boss called him on his day off....

"Ok then I'll make breakfast for you both" Mrs shin said to tae and was about to go to the kitchen but tae stopped her saying....

"No aunty I'll make our favourite pancakes afterall I have to coax him to let me go..."

Mrs shin laughed out and said ok and sat back on the couch...

Well let him make pancakes till then let's get to know about Mrs shin

Mrs shin she is a lone women who was running a cafe near a hospital in Europe. When preggy Taehyung came to Europe she helped him alot during his pregnancy like financially and mentally she supported him alot....

After tae giving birth to jungmin he got the job after 5 months in the park modelling agency from then she was there for his baby as a nanny. He got a good job with handsome salary so he brought a new house and then he asked Mrs shin to come with him so she agreed and moved in tae's home as they both are like her family.....

She sold her cafe which was running in a loss so from then she with Taehyung taking care of jungmin when tae's goes for work she became his family....

"Aunty I'll go and wake him up can you please keep the breakfast on the table..." Tae said coming out of the kitchen after completing making pancakes and strawberry milkshake for them and went to his room when Mrs shin said an 'ok'

Tae entered in his room and chuckled looking at his son's sleeping position..

He was sleeping with his bum up in the air and face buried in his soft pillow the sight was so cute to watch and tae couldn't help but to take out his phone and click few pics...

" baby wake up bun..." Tae said patting his son's bum sitting on the bed....

Jungmin didn't opened his eyes but he moved closer to his mama and completely slept on tae's lap snuggling closer to his mama's warmth....

Tae chuckled softly watching his sons cute antics and said moving the curly hairs from his son's forehead"wake up baby I made strawberry pancakes and milkshake don't you want it"

"Mama minmin wanth..." Jungmin said opening his cute doe eyes. He lost his sleep after hearing about his favourite dish....

"Is it if minmin wants it then he have to wake up brush his teeths and have a good bath...." Tae said pinching jungmin's chubby cheeks...

Jungmin sat on tae's lap saying me uwp mama...

"Baby mama has to go somewhere bun.." tae said scrubbing jungmin's back as they are in the bathroom and tae bathing him and jungmin looked at him with a pout playing with his water toys,..

"Blt mama chu saiwd yow bill(will) plawy bith (with) minmin...." Jungmin said with a pout and his eyes became glossy thinking his mama leaving him...

"Yes baby but how about we will go to restaurant in the afternoon and then to the park does that sounds good..." Tae said excitedly wanting to distract him from crying he too feel bad leaving his baby....

"Weally mama bwe bill go to pawrk..." Jungmin said with his big doe eyes and giggled loudly when tae nodded...

"Yesh yesh mama minmin wanth to go minmin wanth to go..." He said splashing water everywhere and tae laughed at his babys cuteness.....

**********************

"Bye bye baby mama will come soon ok.." tae said after pecking jungmin's chubby cheeks as now they are in living room and tae is all ready to go to the agency....

"Otay mama.." jungmin too pecked tae's cheeks well more like coating his cheeks with his Saliva....

"Bye aunty don't make any lunch we will go to restaurant.." tae said to Mrs shin who nodded with a smile taking jungmin in her arms...

💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞
In Seoul

Jungkook is now angry very angry after listening to his mother he got up angrily and throwed the flower vase in anger which broke into million pieces.....

He blankly looked at the broken vase and stormed out of his cabin not even listening to his secretary who came running after hearing the thud sound...

Yoongi knows where his boss as well as cousin going now he sighed sadly he can't see his brother destroying his life just because of a mere boy who is his ex-boyfriend.....

Whome he along with his husband and friends hates the most....

----------------------------------

Jungkook stopped his car infront of a familiar House. He looked sighed deeply and looked at the house which not only a house but it's his and his ex's home their heaven....

This house holds their memories of their three years relationship their happiness their sadness their happy smiles to sad tears

This house holds their memories of their three years relationship their happiness their sadness their happy smiles to sad tears. The moments they spent with eachother the time they spent with their friends everything every little thing of them happened in this house....

They even named it as...

OUR SAFE HAVEN💜

💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗

Hey guys that is it for this chapter...

I hope you are doing good ☺️....

Thank you for reading....

All the above pictures credit goes to the right full owner...

Take care be safe 💕

I purple you 💜✨